Thursday, 30 April 2015

Instagram Diary | April

This has easily been one of the most stressful months.  I've lost sleep, made myself sick with stress and lack of sleep, worried over uni assignments - all of the emotions have happened during the month of April.  BUT I have made my way through it and now the end of first semester is fast approaching.  It's still a month off but that will go by in a flash, it always does!  Please send all your good luck and positive support vibes my way!


~ Wishing I was at the McBusted tour ~ Making some cupcakes ~  Lazy mornings with a coffee ~ Quiet places like this ~
~Those cheekbones haha ~ Turning nocturnal ~ Monday mornings at uni ~ Celebratory photo of Harry Styles because a terrible assignment was submitted! ~
~ OOTD with Sam Smith ~ Autumn is my favourite month ~ Just Silly sized mocha ~ Apple twigs and calico ~
~ Really wanting some flowers ~ ED SHEERAN IN DECEMBER ~ Stunning view after an interesting day ~

And there goes my month on Instagram!  If you want to keep up to date with what I post on Instagram you can follow me here @emmadaisy___ and don't be afraid to come and say hey!

My photos have taken an autumnal colour theme and I'm really loving it haha autumn is my favourite season and the colours are just glorious!  Outside my bedroom window there is this magnificent coloured tree and it will be a very sad day whenever it falls down!!

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

6 comments:

  1. I'm sending all my luck and positive vibes to you, uni can be so stressful, I know that first hand as well. Lovely photos!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's terrible! I've got an assignment worth 60% and we HAVE to pass it or we won't pass the unit at all!! Going to be sooo much fun hahah Em xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you're having a lovely Autumn so far - we can't wait for the sunshine over here!! :)

    Hope you're well! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just started raining as I type and I absolutely adore the rain! So relaxing! So jealous because the summer fashion looks awesome and I have to wait like 7 months haha Em xx

      Delete
  3. Hope Uni doesn't get too stressful for you, just think of the positive outcome you'll get when it's all finished. What app do you use to edit your photos? :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think time management on a ninja scale will come into place now haha and I'll probably have to put blogging on the back burner for a little while as well just so uni gets first priority! I use the app VSCOcam and then the M3 filter. Sometimes I fiddle more with the settings in VSCOcam but other times I just leave the photo as it is with the filter :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx