Sunday, 26 April 2015

Last Sunday's Breakfast

If there is anything I love to wake up to in the morning than knowing there are overnight oats waiting for me, it would have to be knowing that I'm going out to breakfast with my family!  Some families have a Sunday Roast - we sometimes go out to breakfast on a Sunday.


And being the mature adult I am - I got a hot chocolate.  I'll be honest I'm always confused with what you're meant to do with the marshmallow...  I started to eat it on its own but the put it in the drink and ended up fishing it back out with the spoon instead of letting it melt in my drink.  I don't know I'm weird about it haha once had the most terrible tasting strawberry marshmallow in a hot chocolate I got as a takeaway a while ago and it ruined the drink - tasted like those "pleasant" cough medicines

We were one of the first inside on Sunday and grabbed a table close to the fire.  There is just something so nice about sitting next to an open fire and eating any meal.  This is probably my favourite thing about having breakfast out on a Sunday especially during the colder months. It's probably a bit nippy outside and bed probably seems like a more desirable place to be but a warm cosy fire just fixes everything!







And my breakfast!  I got the All Day Breakfast but took out the eggs, sausage and relish.  I'm a but picky with eggs and if there was the sausage and relish there would be no hope that I would finish everything!  But included in my breakfast was toast, bacon, tomato and some field mushrooms.  This is probably my dream breakfast haha I just really love this combination of foods!


Needless to say when I finished breakfast I was full!  Oh so very full haha nearby our table and on the window sill were these flowers and they just looked so lovely sitting there in the morning sun, the colours are beautiful and it makes me want to have some flowers in my room!

I had planned on posting this last Sunday, but to go into uni to work on a group assignment so that took up the rest of my day!  I'm thinking of doing a little post on the pod we had to line - it looks awesome if I do say so myself and if you're following me on Instagram (  @emmadaisy___ ) you might have already had a little sneak at what it looks like looking up at it!

Hope you all are having a lovely day wherever you are!  I'm going to continue working on my journal for my textiles class.  I swear it just never ends!!!  SOOO much cutting and sticking and writing, it's crazy - but I am on track which I am extremely happy about!

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

8 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post :) I always order a hot chocolate, much nicer than coffee in my opinion! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! Hot chocolate for the win!! Haha I'm so fussy when it comes to coffee drinks, will only get them from the coffee place next to my uni! Em xx

      Delete
  2. The hot chocolate looks delicious! I don't know what you are supposed to do with the marshmallow either!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find they sometimes don't melt and then you're left with this sludgy goo in your drink and it's not too nice hahah Em xx

      Delete
  3. ah i really want a big breakfast now!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you should so go out and get one! I'm craving it now hahah Em xx

      Delete
  4. Your blog is super super cute :) Love scrolling through your posts!
    Em xx

    http://emmaalleeiigh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww goodness thank you Emily :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx