Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Music On Repeat: Volume 1

I am a big fan of my own taste in music.

I'll be the first to admit that people will tell me that I have the music taste of a teenage girl but it's my ears so you know my choice what goes into them!  I do however, to the delight of a few of my friends, listen to other artists as well and I thought I would share with you what I've been listening to on repeat!  Enjoy!  :)

McBusted - 23:59 - Now there will be no surprises that these lads are here.  I adore McBusted and got ridiculously excited when they were in Australia earlier this year to support 1D on their tour.  Now I didn't get to go to any of the shows however was extremely chuffed that I was in the same timezone as them - I can't see them perform live but no problem because we're in the same timezone!!  I'm always dancing when I play their music and 23:59 is my jam at the moment and I'm that person who stands with a hair brush pretending to be on a stage somewhere singing...  Yep that's me.


Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill - Troye is one of my favourite YouTubers and when he said he was releasing music oh the emotions I felt.  Happy Little Pill is easily my favourite song of 2014 and will be a song that I'll be jamming to for years to come.  The music is in a word amazing and the actual song is 100% 10/10.  I've got nothing but praise for this song and Troye *high five*


Sam Smith & John Legend - Lay Me Down - I was very late to the party with Sam Smith, oh so very late.  I remember seeing him in someones vlog on YouTube and thinking "oh he's got a good voice" and then Stay With Me took over the internet and my thoughts were still the same but I never actually listened to his album which was CRAZY!  But I have now and it's epic and he is definitely an artist I would love to see live one day!  Lay Me Down is probably my favourite tune on his album and when I saw that for Comic Relief John Legend would also be singing ah wow you just knew the song would be amazing!  I love that it's just their two incredible voices and a piano.  It's so simple but oh so powerful.


McFly - The Heart Never Lies - I've made an important decision.  And that is whenever I get married there will be McFly songs played at my wedding, this one will definitely be there.  Do hope my future husband is cool with that, fingers crossed.  I do think this is my favourite McFly song and I get the chills every time I listen to it.  It's one of those ballad type songs that you can just really get into.  Oh and now I'm thinking of weddings.


Circa Waves - T-Shirt Weather - It was thanks to the BBC Radio 1 YouTube channel that I got introduced to these guys.  They were covering Ellie Gouldings Love Me Like You Do and I instantly fell in love!  They've got this summery, beachy vibe and they gave the song a new angel!  I spent the rest of that day listening to them on Spotify and checking them out on YouTube.  T-Shirt Weather if one of my favourite songs of theirs but I also do love Good For Me and the rest of their album Young Chasers for that matter haha



And there you have it!  5 of my most favourite songs of the moment!  I think this will be a regular thing for my blog, it'll be a good way for me to branch out in music and you know not listen to McBusted 24/7 haha but no promises!

Let me know if you want to see posts like this in the future and also what your favourite songs at the moment are!

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. His voice should be a candle haha hope you find some new music you like!! :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. love lay me down, def a fav

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually listened to any of these before, so I'll have to check them out!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! :) Hope you like some of them!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx