Monday, 4 May 2015

Current Favourite Home Pins!

I absolutely love Pinterest and use it a lot as a source of inspiration for both my blog and also the assignments which are set at university!  And seeing as I am a frequent user of this wonderful site, I thought I would share with you some of my favourite home pins!

All of these photos can be viewed on my Home and co. board in Pinterest which you can find here!

I always love looking for inspiration for my bedroom and even though I won't be able to have the exact thing, there will always be certain elements of a room that I can use and make my own!  We're currently in Autumn in my part of the world so it's getting a bit nippy and I'm very soon going to have to crack out the throw blankets for my bed!  And probably the hot water bottle too for good measure haha


I have recently been loving baths and really really really wish there was a Lush shop where I live so I could grab some bath stuff but for now I'll just lust over this bath!  Also this is nearly my dream kitchen.  I have been obsessed with kitchens and am leaning towards those which are white with timber - that is my all time favourite combo!  Also last image, who doesn't want a bit of foliage inside the house?  Only worry for me would be that a bee or wasp would probably want to hang out and then we'd have a massive problem!


I just adore these last two photos.  One I love me some fairy lights and lights in general and I can just imagine setting up a part of the house like this when there is a party of it's Christmas - I just think it would look magical!  And of course loving the white and timber!  And workspace love!!  So much love for this, I wish I could have a space like this to work in!  If I did I doubt I would ever procrastinate!  Although I'd probably admire the space I'm in and then get distracted from that hehe

I use Pinterest on both the app and on the computer and if you don't already have an account on the site I highly recommend that you pop over and make one!  There is an abundance of amazing images waiting to inspire you and also I find it so relaxing to scroll through and pin stuff!  One of my favourite activities hahaha

If you've got Pinterest let me know in the comments and I'll come and check it out!  Love finding new accounts to follow!!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

8 comments:

  1. Everything is gorgeous and it's so tempting to start re-decorating after browsing online!!! Gorgeous! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a blank bit of wall in my room and wouldn't mind getting a large print and maybe some lights or something to put in between! You can always count on Pinterest to get you inspired haha Em xx

      Delete
  2. Pinterest can be so addicting and I love scrolling through. Love the pictures you showed. It's really inspirational.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I know, I sometimes find it worse than Tumblr !! And thank you! :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you and I know right, it's so bad but it's so good!! :) Em xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! The pictures are so inspirational. I especially love the last two! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Yeah I think they're probably my favourite out of all of them!! :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx