Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Hushed Blush

I have been a massive fan of Revlon nail polishes since I can remember and last night I decided it was time to paint my nails again and came across Hushed Blush which had hidden itself away in the drawer!  So presenting 120 Hushed Blush!  It's been discontinued which is annoying but I hope to find a dupe for it because the colour is absolutely gorgeous!  We've had this polish for ages, can't remember how long exactly but the formula is exactly what it was like when it was initially bought, which I am extremely thankful for.  I would be quite upset if I had to throw this away haha
It's a soft nude pink colour, but in different lights can appear brighter with a coral undertone which I love!  It also has the right amount of shimmer to it, which is great because this allows it to be a colour which you can wear on an everyday basis without it looking overdone.  You can do just the one coat, however I found it to be a little streaky and the colour is also quite subtle, or that could just be me not using a lot haha!  However, I applied two coats with this polish because I wanted a little more coverage with the colour.
I'm not very talented when it comes to doing my nails but I have always found this so easy to apply and the drying time wasn't so bad either!  I didn't do a top coat this time but would normally pop a clear top coat over the top!  From my experiences with Revlon polishes they will last be a long time and even longer with a top coat!  I feel it's also a colour which you can wear all year round as well which is pretty good if you ask me!!


What do you think of the colour?  Also does anyone know of a dupe for this product, I will be eternally grateful!  Let me know if you've like this sort of post and want to see anything like this in the future!! :)

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x








13 comments:

  1. I love this colour!! Revlon is by far my favourite drugstore nail polish, if you find a dupe please let me know!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! And I will, have been asking around so hoping I'll find something soon! :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. I love Revlon nail polishes, this one is so pretty!

    <3
    Perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they do such amazing colours! Saw some amazing ones yesterday but sadly didn't buy them!! Em xx

      Delete
  3. Great post my friend, thanks for sharing! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Hope you're well :) Em xx

      Delete
  4. Great post my friend, thanks for sharing! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never tried a color like this but it looks really pretty!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been told in certain lights it's a "mature colour" but I love it!! Em xx

      Delete
  6. Loving this colour, too cute!
    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx