Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Music With No Words

I am the type of person who always has music playing.  Whether it's listening to the radio or music from my phone or on Spotify, there is always some form of music playing around me!  While I do quite enjoy listening to music with lyrics, the music which will always appeal to me no matter what is that of music without words.

Having played clarinet for over ten years, I have always liked to know how a song sounds and would look up online for a recording of the song.  Now while I'm studying or just in need for some noise, I usually will opt for this type of music over songs with lyrics, and these pieces are usually ones which I've played in the past!


I have a private playlist on YouTube with 17 pieces all of which I absolutely adore.  For all the pieces, I have had the chance to play them all, some are from a few years ago and some I've only just recently been given but wow they are some of the most stunning pieces of music I've ever come across!  I won't list all of them but here are some of my favourites!


Part of my music from Yosemite Autumn.

I'm that person when who when they're listening to the piece will sing along...  Have to say, I could seriously do quite well in the singing industry :P ehehehe

I honestly feel so grateful that I've been able to play these songs, and through playing these pieces I've been able to meet some of the most amazing people.  Both instrumental people but also conductors who have taught me so much!  You can't put a price on the friendships and knowledge you've gained, it's just incredible!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx