Saturday, 2 May 2015

Welcome To emmadaisy

I feel like this is one of those occasions in high school where you had to do speeches in front of your grade or whole school to get onto the prefect board or be house captain.  Weren't those fun??

Hiya!  I'm Emma.

I am a daughter, sister, friend and Interior Design Graduate!


I started this blog in April 2014 to have my own little space on the internet where I could write about anything which interested me.  I wanted emmadaisy to be a blog that people could pop over to and have a little laugh and giggle and be inspired by whatever flowed from my mind and onto the page.  My goal is to make people happy and smile and if I can achieve that through this blog then I will be a very chuffed gal!

At the end of 2016 I completed studying a Bachelor of Environmental Design (interior design) at university and now I am onto the next chapter of my life!  I don't know what eh future holds but I am looking forward to whatever it is!

I can play the clarinet and a few other instruments, I love Harry Potter and am not ashamed to say I was sorted into Slytherin!  I'm a fan of Marvel and although I don't know the ins and outs of everything I love it!  And really wish I could be part of the Avengers...  I love spending time with my family and friends and am still trying to convince my parents to get a puppy (or cat, or guinea pig, or gold fish - I'm not really fussed)..

On emmadaisy expect to see posts on what I've been up to at uni and any other day of the week.  Such as things I've seen, what I've loved and also little cooking recipes whenever I bake or cook something successfully!!

Oh and I still complain about having to eat peas.

Thank you for stopping by!!  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

3 comments:

  1. hi emma i was wondering if you could tell me how you got your navigation bar to work, i have the same template on my blog and i can't seem to work it out. your help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance. love eva, withlovlevea@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yeah sure! I'll send you an email asap! Em xx

      Delete
    2. All you need to do is go to the Template tab in the blogger website and go to where is says Edit HTML.

      For the 'Startpage' all you want to do it get the link for your blog and copy and past that link to where the # is!

      For an 'About Me' page, I wrote that out as a blog post and once I set that live I copied the link for that post and put it where the # would be.


      So for the 'Get In Touch' , you'll see a code and in black text will have Get in touch, so you see where the # is? that's where you put the link for the post. But don't forget to take out the # sign or it won't work!


      I took out the 'Portfolio' tab but I'd recommend going to this blog here (http://xomisse.com/blog/tutorial-create-a-basic-navigation-menu-in-blogger/#comment-85330) this is where I figured out how to do everything, and Elaine is super helpful! So definitely check that out, if you're still having any problems!

      Really hope this was able to help you in some way! Happy to help though :) What's your blog called, I'd love to read it! :)

      Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx