Tuesday, 9 June 2015

7 Wonders of the World


I'm sure at some point during our time at school we've been told about the various 7 Wonders of the World.  They are pretty stunning I will say, but earlier I was thinking there are some different parts of our world which are just as wonderful and we don't have to travel anywhere to see them.  And they're right with us:

Hearing
Seeing
Touching
Tasting
Feeling
Laughing
Loving

They are so simple but I think they are so powerful.  We may have all of them and we may only have some of them but they still are pretty wonderful.  I think we take so many things for granted these days and have to really appreciate what we actually have.  We need to appreciate the little things in life :)

Just something little to remember :)


Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x
 

16 comments:

  1. Great post! and I totally agree with you, we don't appreciate the little things in life, but I think it's time for people to start doing so:)

    KLAUDIA CLARA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) there is so much beauty around is and we just need to appreciate it more :) thank you for your kind comment!! Em xx

      Delete
  2. Love this!! <3 agreed!!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspirational and lovely post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great post

    I love your blog. I hope you will like mine

    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'll check your blog out :) Em xx

      Delete
  5. Love this post, so positive ;) New on my blog: I straighten my hair and I eat Fraises Tagada

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, totally agree! :)

    Http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com Isabella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Glad you liked it! And congratulations for graduating high school! Em xx

      Delete
  7. Your posts really make me smile and appreciate my life more. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me so happy, you're welcome! Hope you're well! :) Em xx

      Delete
  8. great post as usual :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx