Friday, 5 June 2015

Instagram Diary | May

Well the best month of the year has been and gone.  I may be biased because my birthday falls within May but still, it's the time of year when autumn was in full swing and everything looked pretty and I just really love the month of May!



~ Autumn at my university ~ Loki aka incredibly good looking villain ~ Autumn bedroom room ~ Simple breakfast ~ Sky view from my room ~
~ Throwback to meeting Brad and Dale from The Block ~ Awkward hand selfie ~ #unilyf ~ Tumblr prettiness for the weekend ~ October aka one of the nicest pieces of music ever ~
~ Measure twice, draw once ~ My face ~ Autumn flowers ~ Sunday morning ~ Tom Hiddleston, that is all ~
~ Another selfie because my tutor liked my drawings ~ #unigotmelike just look at that face ~ View for drawing ~

Four photos of my face in one month.... Goodness Emma calm down with the selfies!!

May has also been the month of Tom Hiddleston.  I think Tom is an amazing actor, he's just got such a presence on the screen; easily one of my favourite actors!  My friends don't understand what I find so fascinating about him..  Especially Loki, I'm sorry I get that he is a villain but he's so interesting!  I'm that person who also got emotional when they killed Tom Hiddleston's character off within the first 15 minutes of War Horse.  I was in the textiles room with Natalie working on our exhibition pieces, and got so emotional when I realised his character had been killed!  Natalie kept reminding me that it was just his character but I wouldn't have any of it!  We then proceeded to have a conversation about Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch.  And various other male actors who have aesthetically pleasing faces...  We were very productive that afternoon hahahah Natalie I look forward to our next textiles session!!  :)

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

8 comments:

  1. I loved your Instagram diary for May! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ever seen Tom Hiddleston as Loki but I really liked him - Loki was actually my fave character in Thor!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first saw him in Midnight in Paris I think, loved the movie! I'm the same haha Loki is my favourite villain haha :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen Tom Hiddleston in a movie but I love Benedict Cumberbatch! Great post :) I've nominated you for the SOTW Bloggers Award & would love it if you could check it out - http://goo.gl/zvFPYT xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Benedict Cumberbatch or Cucumber as my friends call him haha in Sherlock Holmes, oh my goodness he is brilliant! And thank you - I'll check it out now :) Em xx

      Delete
  4. Love your photos !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx