Friday, 19 June 2015

Minions Movie!!


On Wednesday night I was lucky enough to go to a pre-screening of the new movie Minions!  I’d previously seen the Despicable Me movies and loved them and fell in love with the cute little Minions so was very excited to see the Minions Movie.  All of the money from the ticket sales would be going towards Give Me 5 For Kids, a charity I love, which supports the children’s wards in hospitals around Australia!  There were also a few birthdays there so a beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday was sung which was really nice :)

 
Easily the predominant age group there were little kids and I think we were the “oldest kids” there haha minus the parents!  I hadn’t been to the movies in quite a long time, I think the last movie I saw might have been Horrible Bosses 2 and that was a good year ago so I was also quite excited to have popcorn!!  I don’t know what Village Cinema put in their popcorn but boy is it yummy!

The movie itself was hilarious and I’d gladly go and see it again!  I fell in love with Bob (along with everyone else in the cinema) and couldn’t help but awwww at some of his moments on screen!  What I loved was the laughter from the little kids who were there.  They laughed at basically everything!  There was a little boy in front of us and he had one of the most unique laughs I’ve ever heard; it was so cute!

Not doing any spoilers for the movie (don’t want Minion fans to get grumpy at me) but there was a pretty big part in the movie and for once the cinema was quiet, which was a shock haha…  However a little boy cried out “I’M GOING TO CRUSH YOU!” if you get to see the movie you’ll know which part I am talking about ;) it was honestly such an adorable moment!

While the kids laughed at literally anything, I chuckled when the older viewers laughed at jokes, which the littlies didn’t get!  There were some good teeth jokes and also the iconic Abbey Road, which I personally got excited about being a fan of The Beatles.  Sadly the kids, I don’t think have been introduced to The Beatles so they were a little confused why we found it so good!

When the movie finished, majority of people got up and left.  However, the girls I was with and a couple of other people stayed to watch the credits because you know movie people, they like to stick a few extra things in at the end and we didn’t want to miss that!

I hadn’t noticed before but there were the large cut outs for the movie and being the mature adults we are, we took photos with them!  As you can see here, Natalie is sporting a dashing Minion beanie, which didn’t stick out when we were walking through town…  She did get some interesting looks!



If you get the opportunity too, I would definitely recommend seeing Minions!  You’ll get good laughs out of it and who doesn’t want to watch a funny movie??  Gru probably or a villain hahahha

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Awww I need to see it. I can't wait to watch it. I already know it'll be funny. Great pictures. Hope you had a great time.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! You definitely should!! :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx