Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Revisiting my Intentions of 2015

Right at the start of the year in January, I did a post called Intentions of 2015.  As I said in that post I am not the type of person who sets resolutions and opted to go for what I intended on doing this year.  Honestly, I had forgotten about the post until a few days ago where I was essentially stalking my blog haha and thought it would be in interesting thing to have a look and see how my intentions had been going!

Be more creative.
I think during semester one I have definitely been more creative.  I've pushed myself so much this and have worn myself out doing so!  In my textiles unit I was so proud with what I produced and it was nothing like I ever thought I could ever create! I'm looking forward to semester two especially as one of the units I'm doing is called Digital Imaging and it's over in the Arts School again!!  Very excited for that!

Worry less about what other think.
This was honestly hard for me.  I don't really know how to write about this one if I'm honest.  I'm the type of person who cares about other peoples opinions and do take things to heart which isn't beneficial in some cases.  I've found with certain things, like whether there are differing music tastes I won't be bothered because at the end of the day it's my ears!  But in other cases I've really struggled with what people think of me.  Whether it's with my appearance or something I've done at uni I get very self conscious.

Say yes more.
I do believe I've said yes to more things this year!  I done more tutoring with little kids at music this year which has been an interesting experience to say the least!  I think on the flip side of this one I need to say no more.  You can't let people walk over you!

Exercise more and respect my body.
Yeah this one hasn't gone to plan as much as I would have liked.  I have been walking more but really want to up my game with exercise!  I've re-downloaded an app called PumpUp and I plan on actually doing the workouts!  If you don't already have PumpUp I highly recommend you go and download it!  It's probably the most supportive community I've ever come across!

Keep clutter away.
This is like 50/50 haha I'll clean my room and keep away clutter then I'll get stuck into uni work and my room will get messy again.  And my uni work will spread.  All over the house.....  Opps!  But then I do clean everything up!  But then the clutter comes back ahha it's a viscous cycle!

If you set yourself goals for 2015 how have you gone with them??  :)

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:


  1. I definitely set some goals at the start of 2015 but it was more along the line of "get your life together in 2015 Elizabeth" lol. Save money was one of the goals and I'm slightly better at it but not too much. Also spend more time with my friends and build my blog/portfolio. Still working on those! Great list!

    - Lizz :]
    http://www.lizzvisions.com/2015/06/i-back-50-facts-about-me-for-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww nice :) I just want to get through uni in one piece hahaha Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx