Thursday, 2 July 2015

8 Photos of Happiness

There are so many tag posts that go around the web and this has to be one of my favourite that I've ever come across!  The gorgeous Ellie from Pinkie Prim nominated me to do the 8 Photos of Happiness tag and it has probably been one of my most favourite posts to complete so thank you so much Ellie for nominating me for this!

Also to the creator of this tag, Ariel, this tag is brilliant.  Utterly brilliant and thank you so much for spreading a little more happiness around the internet :)


I had to include music somewhere in this!  This was a piece I had to play last year for a set of competitions and the piece had I think four movements in it.  The third movement Dance which is on top was my favourite out of all of them :) learning to play the clarinet was easily one of the best things I have ever done!



If there is one thing that will make me happy, it's the view from my bedroom window :) I don't live in the city and so looking out onto land and grass and trees and having an interrupted view of the sky is amazing!  No matter the weather, it's a beautiful view :)



From a young age I've always loved swimming and being near the water brings be happiness!  Even walking around the pool like I was the day I took this, had a constant smile on my face!  There is something about being in the water which calms me, swimming laps up and down a pool is just so relaxing for me!



When I was looking through photos, when I came across this one I instantly had a feeling of happiness due to a memory formed with the photo.  I'm pretty sure I had struck gold with an assignment and turned to look out the window and this is what my eyes saw.  I've got more photos of how the sky changed and it's simply stunning!



You know those places where you went as a child and it brought you happiness and even now as an adult you can go back there and you still have that childlike happiness?  This is one of those places for me.  It's at the lakes in the middle of Tasmania and I've been here many times throughout my life :) some bits have changed but there are other parts of the lakes which are exactly how I remember it as a little girl.



If you've read my blog for a while you probably would have read about my love hate relationship with university.  This is a photo of the ground floor studio and although this building has provided me with some tough times, the positive memories I've got from this place easily outweighs everything!



Walking.  This was a 'winter' day not that long ago - felt like summer!  I love going for walks, whether it's on my own or with people.  It's a great way for me to clear my mind and just enjoy life!  You see so much more when you're walking :)



And last but not least, watercolours :)  I would always do these when I was little and gradually got back into it when I needed to do perspectives for assignments at uni!  I have a little book with little things I've done, and by no means am I an artist haha but I love it either way :)

Thank you again Ellie for nominating me :)  I would like to nominate Lou's World, Nicole,
Marianne, World Wide Valery and Antonella :) also if anyone else wants to do this tag go for it!!!

What you need to do:

Thank your nominator/s and link them in the post
Link the creator (Ariel's Little Corner of the Internet)
Post your 8 photos of happiness (he photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy)
Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!


Spread some happiness around the internet!  :) xx

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

20 comments:

  1. Very very nice.You made me smile as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! That makes me so happy :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. Emma, Thank you very much for the nomination.
    I will write a post as soon as possible

    *:

    WorldWideValery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're welcome! Can't wait to see it! Em xx

      Delete
  3. It's funny how I'm really musical and play instruments but seeing those notes mean nothing to me, it looks so complicated! haha :O http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really? What instruments do you play?? I love the song haha so much fun to play! Em xx

      Delete
  4. These are such beautiful, happy photos! I looked at them quickly, considering my family's waiting on me to leave for the weekend, but I'll read the whole article as soon as I get back. Thanks so much for the nomination, too!
    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Hope you have a great weekend!! Em xx

      Delete
  5. Love your pictures! I'm exactly the same when it comes to water & swimming...I love it! You're welcome for the nomination, I'm so glad I chose you! :) xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me!! Probably one of my favourite posts/tags I've ever done :) Em xx

      Delete
  6. I love your pictures! Thank you so much for the nomination xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And you're welcome!! Em xx

      Delete

  7. Lovely photos, Emma! I love watercolors too! I think I need to whip my old set of paints out and just go for it. I'd love to see your artwork sometime!

    - Lizz :]
    ♡ Mini Beauty Review ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! My watercolour skills aren't anything fancy haha I was going to make little pieces for my room might pop them up in a post when I've done them :) Em xx

      Delete
  8. Walking in the sunshine is one of the best things in life! Love this post! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Until a bee comes along haha Em xx

      Delete
  9. Oh, this is a perfect tag honestly! Gotta do that one. You know what, I think I'll post it today. PS The view from your room is absolutely stunning! And you just sent some happiness my way, to Poland, this is cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you've done the post! I'd love to see it! And thank you haha I LOVE the view so much! I want to go to Poland so bad - such a beautiful country!! Em xx

      Delete
  10. Aw I love this tag! Cant wait to do it, thank-you for nominating me :) xx

    http://nicole-emily-heath.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easily my favourite tag that I've seen and got to do! Can't wait to see yours!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx