Wednesday, 1 July 2015

A Touch of Frost - July

I was going to start this post by saying HAPPY HUMP MONTH but thought people might not understand and think I'm talking about something meant for older audiences.....  You know how Wednesday is Hump Day?  Well July is I guess Hump Month, we're past the halfway mark for 2015!  And I'm still writing 2014, you would think after six months I'd be used to typing 2015?! Apparently not!

I am still patiently waiting for now to arrive where I live.  Parts of Tassie have already had some snow (even when it wasn't winter) so I'm pretty sure it's my turn now!  I was outside early one (I was getting my hair cut, not just randomly outside early hahah) and fell in love again with the garden around my home.  I am so grateful for where I live and it was like a frosty wonderland, with some sunshine!



I really wanted to run across the grass but I was wearing a pair of Converse and didn't feel like having damp footwear!  I'm looking forward to July!  And I will be forever keeping my fingers crossed that it will snow!!!

Also, not sure whether you would have noticed but my template/layout/theme whatever you'd like to call it is finally complete!  I've added in some social media icon buttons and was so chuffed when I figured out how to get them to work!  I'm not the most talented person when it comes to technology and coding so it has been an interesting journey to get my blog layout to where it is now!  I can say this now, it won't be changing anytime soon haha I like it too much!!

So if you're ever bored you can always go and click one of those items and follow me ;)

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know the expression hump day/hump month!
    The learning never stops ; )
    WorldWideValery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hump day is used often for Wednesday but hump month... Yeah don't think I've ever heard it before hahaha maybe for obvious reasons ;) hahahaha Em xx

      Delete
  2. Nice Pictures and really enjoyed reading. Learned something new !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That frost looks so gorgeous! And those flowers... wow! I've never seen anything like that! It's like the thin layer of frost is enveloping the delicate flowers and oh it's just so pretty! Here in Canada it feels like its either -20 or +30 degrees Celsius most of the time. We barely ever have the opportunity to admire the short transition periods!

    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous! They make some of the most stunning photos! One of my friends was just in Canada, she was in the snow but wearing shorts ahaha Em xx

      Delete
  4. All of these pics are lovely, but I especially love the first one, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to get them printed and pop them up on my wall!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx