Sunday, 30 August 2015

Infused Water!!

I can say for sure that I don't drink enough water and sometimes it gets quite boring having to drink straight water.  I think it's easy to say that infused water is very much 'in' and I've only just joined the party but I am LOVING it!

I've stopped drinking soft drinks cold turkey (63 days and counting, go me!) and am turning a corner with my health and these infused waters are a great addition!  Not only do they look super nice but they also taste delicious and they're good for you!


There are so many recipes that you can try out and they are so simple to do!  All you need is a cup/jar/anything which can hold the fruit/s of your choice, and some water!  Just slice up what you want and pop them in the water!  It's that simple!  You can add ice and also I've found leaving them for a while and not drinking them straight away allows everything to infuse - worth the wait trust me!

Some of the combos I've tried so far are:

orange + water
kiwi fruit + water
pineapple + water
kiwi fruit + strawberry + water

There are SOOOOO many other combinations you can try out and I am so keen to try out more of them!  I love sipping on these throughout the day and I'll eat the fruit afterwards as well :)

If you've tried infused water let me know what you think and if you have any favourite flavour combos let me know!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. Infused water is so good! I do mine with oranges and strawberries :)


    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I might have to try that tomorrow! Thank you :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The strawberry and kiwi fruit one was my favourite! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx