Monday, 31 August 2015

Instagram Diary | August

I swear this month has gone by so quickly!  I've been so busy with music and uni and it's now the end of August and Spring is essentially hours away - where is all the time going?!?!?  I was in class on Monday and we were talking about assignments and one of the girls said that we've got 6 weeks of semester left.  6 weeks.  What scares us the most is the amount of work we have to get done in those weeks.  Oh my goodness.

August has been a pretty good month I'd have to say.  Within the last few days of August I've made a conscious decision with my health and what I want personally with my health and I am so looking forward to the rest of the year!  I'll most likely do a post on whats going to be happening so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Here is my Instagram Diary for August :)




~ Hashtag my balls are on display ~ All of the plants ~ Silk screen printing ~



~ Lady tradie ~ Glass house/shed love ~ Orange infused water ~



~ Plywood grain carvings ~ What's in my fridge ~ Coffee and assignments ~

Such a busy month for me on Instagram hahaha :P

If you don't already follow me (you really should because check out those quality pics ehehehhe) feel free to follow and come and say hello! > @emmadaisy___ <

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

6 comments:

  1. It is Autumn next for us in the UK :) i can't wait i love jumping onto Autumn leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn is my favourite season!!! Can't wait for it next year!! Em xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute post! I love your instagram btw. Check out my blog or even comment? X
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk
    -morgs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! And would love too! :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. Love the photos you have here! I am so excited for Autumn to come but I agree Summer has gone so fast!:)

    http://emmasworld31.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've just gone into Spring here in Australia! Can't wait for some warmer weather!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx