Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Instagram Diary | July

Celebratory high five for making it through another month!!  *inserts high five*

Well July that was an interesting month.  I'm back at uni.  Back to having a structured life and I'm ready to buy a punching bag and get rid of all my frustrations!

But I'm not going to bore you all with my annoyances or maybe I might in another post haha but for now here is my Instagram Diary for July!  


~ #LookUpLaunceston ~ The nicest day ~ Comfy clothes on a Sunday ~


~ New reads! ~ White house ~ Watercolour dabblings ~



~ No wifi and reception = bliss ~ Mirror goals ~ Morning views ~



~ #LookUpLaunceston ~ Pretty purple skies ~ 28+ hours of music ~



~ Winter scenes ~ Afternoon interior inspiration ~ Uni work by the fire ~



~ #LookUpLaunceston ~ Classic Tasmanian 'hair in the face' selfie because wind ~

You'll probably notice the 3 #LookUpLaunceston posts... An architecture firm in town ran a competition on instagram and the winner would win a MacBook Air...  So I went snapping away!  Sadly didn't win but there were so many amazing photos which were posted on instagram!  If you want to have a look at the photos just look up the #LookUpLaunceston tag  - you'll see some amazing examples of the architecture that can be found if you just look up in Launceston!

Don't forget you can always follow me on instagram > @emmadaisy___ , you know you want too ;)

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x




4 comments:

  1. fabulous insta pics!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And would love too :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx