Friday, 21 August 2015

Polyvore Home Sets

Polyvore is one of those sites which I absolutely love!  You can create sets til your heart is content and you can produce countless dream outfits!  For me, I'm always trying to create sets of what I love - so outfits that I would wear myself or spaces which I would love to have in my future home!  Here are five of the home sets I've created recently!  :)


Talk about an ideal bedroom of mine!  This set also holds a special place in my heart as one day (story time everyone) I noticed one of the Polyvore accounts had liked the set and the next morning I woke up with a HEAP of emails!  I do a decent amount of emails daily but this was like wow what has happened!?!  Turns out my set was one of the top home sets for a specific day!  I was super chuffed!


Sometimes when I'm creating a set I'll go by a colour scheme or in this case saw the wood and then went with a colour scheme after that!  I'm not a massive fan of pink, like in your face pink but love this!  I think the colour scheme and the timbers go so well together!




Beach and calm and timber!  Some days I wish I lived near the beach and I'd try to furnish my home like this!  I've been watching so many videos of people getting their own place and it makes me want to do the same and just go crazy (within reason) and create my own little place!





This is another set that I am pretty proud of as it was also chosen as a top home set for a certain day!  I don't know how but somehow the Polyvore team loved it!  I want that desk as well!





This was inspired by an image I had seen somewhere on Pinterest I think and wanted to try and re-create it myself!  I love the colours together and am a huge fan of the bed!  Four poster beds aren't usually my thing, they sometimes look really chunky and just dominates the space, but this one looks really clean and I won't say no if sometime would offered me this bed!


If you're into fashion or interior design and love being creative I would definitely recommend popping over to Polyvore and having a look around!  If you already have an account feel free to come and say hello!  You can find my account here!  

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x


2 comments:

  1. Woo another interior design student! I love it :)
    Great setups! I don't know if you've heard of Tandus-Centiva, but they're making carpets which kind of mimic outdoors (like grass and whatnot) with their textures. It looks awesome!

    www.lindseyginge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And I haven't but I'll definitely check it out! Sounds interesting !! Thank you! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx