Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Music On Repeat: Volume 3

I am constantly listening to music!  Whether it's on music from my phone, from Spotify or the radio I will always have music playing! I thought I'd share with you all the songs I've been reaching for whenever I want some tunes!  Hope you like some of them!

Little Sea - Change for Love:  I haven’t been listening to Little Sea for that long but am annoyed I never listened to them sooner!  I remember hearing this in a playlist I was listening too and never bothered to check what the song was called or who sung it and also couldn’t remember any of the lyrics so it was a while before I found it again and bought the song before I forgot!  Little Sea is a boy band from Sydney in Australia I wish they would come and do a show in Tasmania!



One Direction - Drag Me Down:  Man has there been some drama in the land of One Direction.  Either way I love this song!  I was at my friends apartment and we were about to leave and while she was putting on shoes I checked twitter and saw a new song had been dropped and we ended up leaving a little later because we had to get the song and then we had to listen to it a few times before it was right to leave haha with Zayn not being in One Direction there is a bit missing, which is understandable but I absolutely love this!  And the music video!  Can imagine there was a spike in people wanting to become an astronaut!  I’m looking forward to the fifth album and can’t wait to see what their new music is like!  I’m not sure when it’s meant to be released but apparently they’re just going to drop it??  I don’t know, I just hope people don’t leak it and are just patient and wait!

 
Taylor Swift (feat. Kendrick Lamar) - Bad Blood:  I’ll be honest, it’s taken me a while to enjoy music from Taylor Swift.  I don’t know, I’ve just never really loved her music until her most recent album 1989.  Mum and I usually play the album in the car and I’m yet to put it on my phone but bought this version of Bad Blood as it didn’t come on the album.  This is a song that I’ll always listen to while I’m exercising, and I do sometimes (okay a lot of the time) pretend that I’m in the music video hahaha



Little Mix - Black Magic:  Such a catchy song!  When I’m walking to uni I’ll always put this one on first and it’s a good beat to walk to and I do sometimes forget I’m in public and will start singing along…  Which must be amusing for the passing drivers to watch but for me it’s a little embarrassing!  I can’t wait to hear Get Weird – going to be an amazing album!



Zedd (feat. Troye Sivan) - Papercut:  I adore Troye Sivan!  He’s one of my favourite youtubers and I absolutely love his music!  I’ve never really listened to that much music from Zedd but have loved his True Colours album.  I’ve got a few songs which I love (list songs) and Papercut has to be one of my favourites from the album.  I love Troye’s voice and would love to hear him sing live one day – that would be the dream!



Little Mix - Salute:  I’ve recently started listening to Salute again since I’ve started exercising again and absolutely love having this song playing when I’m on the exercise bike!  I’m also that person who has watched the music video so many times that she’s tried to learn the dance but has failed miserably!  I can do some of the start but after that and it’s just me doing whatever and dancing around my room!



Little Mix - Hair:  I do have a soft spot for Little Mix in my heart!  I watched their X-Factor journey and have loved them ever since!  I’d normally wait to get their music until their album comes out but bought this off iTunes when it was released and this is the first song I go to when I’m getting ready for the day!


Keith Harkin - Now We Are Free:  I’ve been lucky enough to both see Keith Harkin perform live but also meet him and it was one of the coolest days!  Keith has an amazing voice and this is probably one of my favourite songs he’s ever performed with Celtic Thunder.  I got to hear this one live at the concert I went too and was captivated!  I’ll sing along to it at home but probably ruin how to pronounce the lyrics as they’re in Gaelic and not English, but man it is a beautiful song!


So there you have it!  My favourite tunes of the moment!  What have you been loving to listen to?  Would love to listen to new artists and see what you all love!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

14 comments:

  1. You have a really good taste in music! That Taylor Swift song is my guilty pleasure!
    I written a blog post about my experience at her concert :-)
    Have a lovely day!

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! I love the songs! I'll have to check your post out! Em xx

      Delete
  2. i love it your blog! hope you're having an amazing day :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww goodness thank you! Hope you have a lovely day as well! Em xx

      Delete
  3. I love that Taylor Swift song too! I've been listening to Sam Bruno - Search Party non-stop lately! :) x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of Sam Bruno! Must give it a listen! Em xx

      Delete
  4. love drag me down and papercut!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't enjoy Taylor's music until her latest few albums either! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah her other albums haven't really been what I enjoy to listen too but LOVE the new album! Em xx

      Delete
  6. I love Magic and One Direction! Cute post♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. All amazing songs! I love Drag Me Down, such an amazing song. And videoclip indeed!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED the video clip! Looked like so much fun! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx