Monday, 14 September 2015

Spring Blooms

Spring is such an awesome season!  The weather starts to get warmer, little lambs are born and also new flowers bloom and it just looks beautiful!  Although my favourite month is Autumn I do love Spring is probably my second favourite month!

Where I live we've been having some beautiful weather!  The weekend was so warm and even though I was in bed for the majority of Sunday it was just so sunny and I was in such a bad mood because I was inside!  Today though oh my goodness it was beautiful!  To a certain degree haha the clearest blue skies and it was so warm!  Only problem was that I was wearing jeans and a jumper...  Not ideal and I walked across town instead of catching the bus so I was HOT!  I cannot wait for summer!!





Probably the worst thing about the warmer months are the bees...  And wasps.  Especially when they hang out right by the back door.  I'm not a fan of them when they do that haha

I just love seeing all the flowers bloom around my house and all over the place :) it's just so beautiful!  I have a dogwood tree outside my bedroom window and I cannot wait for the leaves to appear - it's so stunning!  And at night time when the moon is out and the leaves are white it's just magical!  Sometimes a little bright but wonderful either way!

Whatever season you are in at the moment, I hope you are having an amazing time!  I do wish I could experience autumn around this time of year and especially winter for Christmas - that would be the dream!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. These photos are breathtaking and you have so many pretty flowers.
    http://clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They look so amazing! Em xx

      Delete
  2. These photos are beautiful :)

    mariecsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx