Saturday, 5 September 2015

The Harry Potter Tag

So a while back I was scrolling through Twitter and saw the words 'Harry Potter' and immediately clicked it!  It was a post on The Harry Potter Tag by Laura from the Savvy Student and I couldn't resist doing the tag myself! 


What is your favourite book?
I think purely because it was the first book I fully read on my own it would be the Goblet of Fire.  At night my family would turn the telly off and we'd all sit in the sitting room and mum would read the books to us and I was hooked!  And when we stopped reading them together as a family I'd grab the book and just read!  I remember it was Chapter 15:  Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and basically my family never got the books back!  BUT it's my favourite book because new characters were introduced and also I loved the story line the most!

What is your favourite movie?
Would have to be the Half Blood Prince.  I remember we went to the opening night and I loved it!  I loved the drama between Ron and Hermione!  Especially the scene where Lavender hears Ron mumbling Hermione and not her name... Classic!  And the professors just standing in the background and taking it all in - that is gold!  But coming in a close second would be The Chamber of Secrets

What is your least favourite book?
I loved all the books so yeah I can't answer this!  I do remember I would physically start shacking them I read a certain chapter in the first book though.  The Man With Two Faces.  The start of that chapter just scared me so much!  My vivid imagination didn't help haha

What is your least favourite movie?
I didn't really like The Prisoner of Azkaban.  I don't know I just wasn't a fan!  I felt like the magic was lost in this movie when you compare it to the first two movies.

What parts of the book/movie make you cry?
Happy moments made me cry.  Sad moments made me cry.  I know when Cedric died and Sirius died.  Oh my goodness.  The damn people who thought "oh hey lets cut the sound, and do some slow motion stuff, and just make it so people cry - yeah that's great" those people oh my goodness!  What got me with Cedric's death was his dad and I'm like nope nope nope.

If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?
From thinking what they'd be like when they were at Hogwarts, Sirius.  I also love Oliver Wood, so him as well!



Who is your favourite character?
This is so HARD!  Mrs Weasley was always lovely.  I love everyone haha it's so hard to pick favourites.

Who is your least favourite character?
Umbridge.  Utter toad.  50 shades of too much pink and evilness!

What is your favourite quote?
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

What would your patronus be?
I'd want it to be something small like a bird or a squirrel but now I'm thinking I'd like it to be a possum.  Ring tail possum to be specific!  We have them at my house and I love them!  But I did do a quiz....  And I got a pheonix which I was surprised by!  But I think I'll stick with a little ring rail possum :)

What would your boggart be?
I honestly don't know!  I hate not being able to move and being in confined spaces but I think it would probably turn into the people I love being hurt. 

What would you rather:  the Elder Wand, the Invisibility Cloak, or the Resurrection Stone?
Invisibility Cloak!  This is the Slytherin coming out in me but I would honestly just pop the cloak on and bam I can go to the concert of my favourite band without having to pay, I could go up on stage and be right in the action and no one would know!  I'd also love it because you would be able to just walk around and not get bothered by anyone.

What house would you be in?
#SlytherinPride ;)  I'm on Pottermore and got sorted into Slytherin!  I'll be honest I never wanted to be in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff.  I always thought students from Gryffindor got away with a lot and it always looked like they were the centre of attention.  I'm quite good with grades so could have been in Ravenclaw but yeah I'm in Slytherin!  Resourceful, cunning, ambitious, good leaders, determined, clever - doesn't sound too bad!  I know we get a bad wrap from Voldemort and others but Peter Pettigrew was a Gryffindor and look what he did!  Andromeda Tonks was also in Slytherin so there is hope for not everyone in Slytherin being evil!


If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
I was told I would be a good Seeker because I have very good reflexes.  I'd either be the Seeker or the Keeper!


If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
Why one??!?!  Oh man!  Sirius.  Would have to be Sirius.

If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
Emma Watson.  Or Maggie Smith.  Or Tom Felton.  It'd be a dream to meet anyone from the cast!


Were you happy with the ending?
Yes.  And then no.  Since when was Voldemort made of paper?!?!?  And wasn't that scene meant to take place indoors with a large audience?!?!  Little things like this really annoyed me about the films - I know the films were based off the books but come on!

Book wise, I loved it!  Sure the deaths took their toll but I absolutely loved reading the books!

How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
So much.  So very much.

If you love Harry Potter as much as me do this tag!  And let me know so I can give it a read!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x
Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin

All gifs were sourced from http://giphy.com/ 

8 comments:

  1. I loved this as soon as i saw 'Harry Potter' i clicked it straight away! I'd love my patronus to be a a nightingale i think they're beautiful xxx

    Daizy
    http://brightdreamerz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! You girls should do the tag! Ah nightingale's are so beautiful, I agree! Em xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, I really like your blog and I think that you are awesome blogger. Good luck in future! :* If you want look my blog and if you like it, follow me. Thanks <3 http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Means a lot :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. I love Harry Potter so much :) This year I can watch a film a week with my girlfriend back to back til we get through them all, we have never had a chance to do it because we were in a LDR but now we live together we can plan it. So glad you put up this post I enjoyed reading it, keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is so nice! That would be awesome! :) and you're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it!! Thank youuu! Em xx

      Delete
  4. Great blog!
    I love Harry Potter too! ♥
    If you want look my blog http://therebelgrl.blogspot.com/
    It's in Polish but there is translator :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! Thank! And would love too! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx