Monday, 26 October 2015

25 Minutes at The Gorge


I'd have to say I'm pretty lucky with where I live and also the city I get to spend a lot of my time in.  Just minutes from the city is The Cataract Gorge is a short walk from the centre of town and it's definitely a popular attraction with both the locals and also tourists!

I hadn't been there for a while and after a full day in the silk screen room making prints for my art folio (you can see that post here!), my friend Natalie and myself took a little trip to the Gorge!  It was such a nice day and even though I wasn't exactly dressed appropriately for walking (thongs/flip-flops aren't ideal) we still had a good walk around the reserve!


From where we parked the car, walking around The Gorge and back to the car took us 25 minutes and it was a pretty good walk!  I need to get myself a pair of walking shoes so I can do walks like this more often!  Once I've finished my art folio, I'm going to be heading out and going on more walks, looking forward to this!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

10 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to be living beside something like this! I would probably go to walk there every week if I could :) I just love nature and walks are my favorite activity asides hiking! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty cool place! Gets super busy in summer with all the cool kids hanging out there haha but I'll definitely be going there more often to do exercise :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. Your blog photos are amazing! I wish I lived so close to somewhere like this :(
    I live in the City
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Morgan! Yeah Launceston is quite lucky to have something like this right on it's doorstep! Come to Tasmania for a visit one day hahaha ;) Em xx

      Delete
  3. Great post. Your photos are amazing. What camera do you use?

    http://beaudaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! These photos are taken with my iPhone 4s :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx