Friday, 30 October 2015

Don't Feel Guilty

It's official.  My last assignment for this semester has been submitted and I am now on holidays!  *insert cheering and celebratory music and confetti*

I'd like to say that I'm going to be doing something interesting now that I have no more classes or assignments but in all honestly I'll be cleaning, catching up on shows, sleeping, catching up with friends and exercising.  The mess that is my room now that all my assignments are is crazy!  And it's also spread into the sitting room as well which isn't the best!

From my art unit I've got over a hundred prints both good and bad now and they're currently everywhere.  I had to go through them all and pick the best ones for my self directed work and then pick the best ones of each technique which we covered during the semester.  And now that those prints are away being assessed, I've got all the leftovers and I don't know what to do with them!  I want to frame a bunch of them and also give a few to some friends but I've got to find a place to put the rest of them!  There is no chance that I'll be throwing them out because I'm just too happy with them!

I've also been slack and haven't completely cleaned up the aftermath from my furniture assignment.  Let's just say that the drawings and equipment for that assignment are in piles...  Which need to be further sorted and put away!

BUT!   The best thing about having no more assessments is that I can go and watch YouTube videos without feeling guilty!  I'd sometimes watch them as a break but would always fall into the "oh I'll only watch one more video" and then five videos later I'm sitting there wishing I never went onto YouTube!

And I'll be able to catch up on tv shows I've missed out on!  I started watching Scream Queens and I LOVE it!  It's hilarious and has some gripping moments and I am obsessed!  The characters are amazing and I will be devastated if Denise Hemphill dies.  She has some cracker lines and some of my favourite scenes are the ones where she is in them!

I also have to catch up on Castle.  I haven't watched an episode in way too long and it's going to be a massive Castle marathon to get up to date.  I'm not complaining though haha I've missed watching Castle every week :)


It will also be nice to just get out of the house and enjoy myself and not be thinking that I should be inside working away on assignments.  Hanging out with friends and going to see family - it will be wonderful!

And the best bit about it all?  I won't feel guilty about it!!!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x
 

8 comments:

  1. Hey, sometime i getting bored if i just in my room and just surfing surfing and surfing so i think i should go outside and play basketball with my friends , sorry if my english bad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surfing sounds awesome! I've never tried it but would love too! And your English is perfectly fine :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. I know exactly what you mean! I just graduated in July and before that when I had assigments I would always get distracted by youtube and blogging and I would feel so guilty, because I feel like I missed out on so much studying time, but when I finished it was the best feeling ever! Enjoy your relaxation! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People would tell me to sleep and I'd be replying with "but I could be working!!!" Ah isn't the end of semester fun?? ;) Thanks for your lovely comment :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. Sooo jealous of you. I'm just now catching up on a month's worth of blog posts (or more...) and even now I'm cheating on my studying! Have a lovely break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to writing more blog posts! Really hated that I couldn't dedicate more time to it :/ thanks lovely! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx