Friday, 9 October 2015

October = Stressful Month At Uni

I can believe it's October.  When due dates for assignments draw closer and closer my eyes are always on the calendar, thinking whether I'll be able to have my assignments done on time and then wondering where the year has gone!


Time flies when you're having fun.  That's a saying I'd hear often, especially when I was younger and you'd be on a play date and it would feel like you'd only been there for five minutes and then it's time to go!  But seriously I feel this year, and most recently, this year has gone through so fast!  I've got my second last assignment due this coming Monday at 4pm and then around two weeks after that I have my art folio due and then that's me done for the year with uni!

Well there is the daunting wait for results but uni will be over in less than a month!

I'd have to say this has been my favourite year at uni.  I've pushed myself incredibly hard and have seen the results, I've got so many new skills under my belt, met amazing people, done amazing things - it's just been an amazing year!  Sure there have been downsides with stresses of assignments and what not but on the whole I think 2015 has been my most favourite year at uni - it's easily been the year were I have been the most proud of what I have produced and achieved!

Everyone at uni is turning semi nocturnal, myself included!  For a while I've been waking up somewhere between 6:30 to 7:30 in the morning and working through til sometimes 2:30 the next day!  I find I'm most productive in the wee hours of the morning, and although some people thing that's a tad odd, you have to do what is the best and if being awake while the moon is up then so be it!

The majority of the students in my art class are slightly frazzled as they don't know what to do for their final bit of the folio.  I'm one of those students haha I've got a few ideas running around my head but I need to settle on one and look further into it!  And then get into the studio and make prints!  Also then let them dry fully, so none rip like they did the last two times!  Let me tell you, there were tears last Friday when I went to show my dad some of the prints I made and then realised they were all stuck together!  SO ANNOYING!

And I know I'm quite late for this post but uni calls!  When this second last assignment is submitted, I'm probably going to sleep in hahaha but there will be some new posts coming!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

7 comments:

  1. I'm the complete opposite! It's been a hectic year so far beginning thesis, but I cannot stay up past 11 at night! If I don't get my 7-8 hours of sleep, I will not function at all the next day!

    Glad this year is going well for you so far :)

    www.lindseyginge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! A thesis! Gah hope that all goes well! I know so many people who have had a breakdown trying to compete them! Hope the rest of your year goes well! Em xx

      Delete
  2. Aww! Goodluck at unii lovely! We're stressed too haha xxx
    embracethespotlight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so close to finishing my furniture assignment which is amazing! Could have it finished by tonight if all goes well! Don't stress too much! You'll be fine! :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. A broken marriage can be one of the most painful things to heal from and can take a very long time to heal. During these times it can feel like the whole world could light up in flames and it still couldn't compare to the pain inside. My name is Nicole Cottrell form UK, I have been in great bondage for almost 2 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband, we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stopped caring and taking care of his own family to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me, i cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack i pick his email and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both of them had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for me and our little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again. I am so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack for he is a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on { Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com }, this man is a professional,Thank you Sir, i will always be testifying about your good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good look with your last assignment! Concentrate and do your best. Time really does fly fast, I am in my last year of school and I can't keep up with how fast days go by. It looks like just a few days ago, it was September 1st. Exams are coming up and the time is very stressful, but having fun once in a while really helps to reduce it, as well as blogging, haha :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the lovely comment! I've got one last class left on Friday and then it's study period! It's crazy to think that this time next year I'd be so close to graduating from uni!! I don't even know what is going to happen afterwards!! Good luck with all your exams! I hated having exams when I was at college, they were the worst! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx