Sunday, 1 November 2015

Instagram Diary | October

I am so tired.  So incredibly tired.  The end of semester always pushes everyone to their limits and right now I am exhausted.  I went to the markets today with my parents and woke up early for that and by around three in the afternoon all I wanted to do was sleep!  My plans for a productive Sunday went right out the window!  Good thing it's a long weekend and I have nothing planned tomorrow!



~ Silk screen printing ~ Present from mum and dad ~ High distinction procrastination ~



~ Lunch in sunshine ~ Friday selfie ~ When your Monday is a good day ~



~ #NailedIt ~ Tests for a print ~ Dreaming of the Maldives ~


~ Bedroom goals ~ PINEAPPLE!!! ~ Afternoon at The Gorge ~



~ Bedroom views ~ Thinking of last summer ~ Art folio = submitted ~

Overall October was quite a good month for me!  I've got four months worth of holidays ahead of me and I plan to make the most of them!  If you want to keep up with what I'm up to make sure you're following me on Instagram!  < @emmadaisy___ >

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

10 comments:

  1. Your feed looks lovely! Gotta love those pineapple prints!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne! The pineapple prints are my absolute favourite! Em xx

      Delete
  2. I love Instagram diary posts - I really need to do one :) Thanks for the reminder! The 'afternoon at the gorge' picture looks great - wish we had a place like that near here!

    John
    Shout John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So should! They're an awesome post to look back on! And thank you! Yeah we're pretty lucky to have a place like The Gorge :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful photos Emma! Off to follow your IG now (: I absolutely love that photo of the pencils in a spiral. Why is that making me so happy?! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love your instagram - your photos are amazing! Ahh that pencil photo haha good effort of procrastinating from me hehe Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx