Wednesday, 4 November 2015

What I'm Looking Forward To In November



I've been looking back on previous posts lately and was looking at the ones from this time last year.  Reading back on these posts I feel like I'm right back there; feeling nervous about waiting for results of assignments, the weird sensation of not knowing what to do with all my free time now.

 
I think I can go and collect some of the prints I submitted for my art folio which will be nice and exciting because I also got an email saying that some of my prints had been earmarked for an exhibition!!!!  How crazy is that??!  I'm not even studying an art degree and some on my little prints are going to be in an exhibition!  I'm so chuffed :)

I'm waiting on one last result (still) and waiting is the WORST part!  I think I'd much rather do a presentation and face a panel of jurors instead of waiting for grades!  Every time my phone blings saying I have an email I will drop (sometimes literally) what I'm doing and check to see if it's an email saying the grades have been posted.  I will be so much more relaxed when I find out my grade for this furniture assignment!

There are a few things that I'm looking forward to in November though:

I've got three music concerts which I'll be performing in.  One is a college's graduation ceremony, a celebration concert for a friend who sadly passed away this year, and then also an end of year concert for the music organisation I play with.  The end of year concerts for music are always fun!  I love seeing all the first year players get up on stage and perform for their families and they just look so proud of themselves and it takes me back to when I first started playing clarinet  :)  I few years back I was lucky enough to be an MC with two other girls and it was the best fun, even though we were a little unprepared!

Getting outside is something I'm looking forward to as well.  Going to The Gorge for walks and walking around where I live - I just want to get outside!

I really want to say smelling the roses.  Yes this would count as going outside but seriously the roses in my homes garden are simply stunning!  Mum brought some in today and our sitting room smells amazing!


I'll be able to spend quality time with my family and friends.  Nothing is worse than hanging out with the fam and friends but you're mind is constantly going back to an assignment.  I was at a friends place and we were watching a movie, eating tacos - it was awesome!  But in the back of my mind I was thinking of joinery details and ended up pulling out my laptop and yellow trace and started working on the assignment!

I'm also looking forward to going around town and buying Christmas decorations!  I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas but I do love all the decorations :)

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

24 comments:

  1. Amazing post. Well done! Keep going

    Please check my last post blog www.welovefur.com
    Many kisses
    Lady Fur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for grades is the worst! I am only impatient in this kind of situations, haha. Anyways, looks like you will have a very nice month ahead! Good luck with everything :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I could go to my tutor and just ask for them haha but I know it wont happen :( Em xx

      Delete
  3. I hate waiting for grades, I'm so impatient I just want to find out what I've gotten straight away aha! It's so cool that some of your prints may be in an exhibition, well done!


    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to getting my folio back today and seeing which prints have been chosen! Little bit nervous but ahhhh going to be exciting!! Em xx

      Delete
  4. I, too, am looking forward to a lot in November.

    Must be a busy month for a lot of people - I mean, it is a month before Christmas!

    http://jesandbleu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so many people who have already done their Christmas shopping and I'm like you are well organised! Em xx

      Delete
  5. That's so impressive about your print! Congrats! You should post it here ;) A wonderful and happy little post and a delight to read as per usual!
    PS I'm sure you'll do fine (test scores)
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get a few framed and then I definitely will be posting them here! Thank you for your lovely comment as well :) made me smile :) Em xx

      Delete
  6. I love roses :) great post :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're glorious aren't they?! :) Em xx

      Delete
  7. first things first your blog is BEAUTIFUL !! i am in love with the design !! also great post I love reading post like this :D great job :)

    come say hi

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Jade thank you! So much! And I most definitely shall come and say hi! Em xx

      Delete
  8. I'm a very impatient person so I know how you feel. Congrats on your prints being used for the exhibition :)

    Frenchy xx
    www.frenchysfancies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually fine waiting but when it's for results it's the worst feeling ever! And thank you :) Em xx

      Delete
  9. Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to - I love being outdoors this time of year! Good luck with your concerts :) x

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to be pretty busy but I'm looking forward to it! Em xx

      Delete
  10. wow sounds like you have a lot going on! please check out my blog www.justaddgloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's been pretty hectic but that's life! Em xx

      Delete
  11. I love these kind of posts because sometimes it's just nice to take a seat back and 'smell the roses'...literally. Haha

    X

    Anjelique

    http://www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! By the way, kinda fangirling! Love your blog!!! Em xx

      Delete
  12. im fond of roses especially this colour <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx