Thursday, 10 December 2015

Instagram Diary | November

Hello.

It's me.

Yep, we're going to bow down to Adele because her new album is just amazing!  And yes I'm back writing posts again!  I've been away for a while, had a little break from blogging which I think I needed.  Although the uni semester is over I've been busier than ever and my blog here suffered and hasn't received any attention from me!

The previous post here as well was also quite an emotional one for me.  I'd tried to write up blog posts but I just couldn't type.  Sounds weird but I think produce I post which I was happy with.

But, I have my long overdue Instagram Diary for November!


 ~ Home from the markets ~ The Gorge ~ Theodore ~


 ~ Them clouds tho ~ Exercise and a stinking hot morning ~ Earthy Eats & Binge ~


 ~ Ben ~ That window ~ Bedroom views ~


 ~ Lazy Sunday mornings ~ 10 days til Ed Sheeran ~ Successful day in town ~


 ~ Stuck inside on a glorious day ~


If you want to keep up with what I'm up too, you can always follow me here (oh that shameless self promo ehehehe) < @emmadaisy___ > let me know if you came from my here!  Don't want to toot my own horn (clarinet :P) but I'm pretty pleased with how my instagram is looking!  Nice and bright and blue and there is a photo of penguins and everyone loves those cute flightless birds ;)


Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

6 comments:

  1. Long time no see, Em! Glad, you are back :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha has been a long time hey! Thank you! Em xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely diary & I love the round-ups of photos because it's the best of the best. Thanks for sharing! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Just wait til you see next months diary ;) hahaha Em xx

      Delete
  3. ed sheeran is here u r lucky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was incredible! I'll have posts up about it soon! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx