Sunday, 20 December 2015

Lush Sakura Bath Bomb

So quite a long time ago, one of my friends was kind enough to gift me a Lush bath bomb!  I was given the Sakura Bath Bomb and had only ever tried one bath bomb previously and absolutely loved it (you can check out that post here!), I was a little excited really!


Only problem it took me a few months to actually get around to having the bath... Whoops!  But after the stinker of a day we had yesterday, I left like a bath was in order and grabbed the Lush bag and was ready for a relaxing bath!

First thing I noticed about this bath bomb that it was very fragrant, very sweet and floral like.  It also looked so cute and in my mind I was half tempted to not use it because I just loved how it looked.  This is what Lush says about the Sakura Bath Bomb:

Inspired by Japanese cherry blossoms that bloom for just a short period of time in the spring, Sakura is our fragrant Bath Ballistic that brings the hopeful feeling of springtime to us year-round.  The gorgeous white Ballistic is speckled pink with hints of blue sea salt to represent soft-coloured cherry blossoms against the spring sky. The gentle fragrance of jasmine, mimosa and orange blossoms float up from the water and sweep you away to a place of beauty and ease. The soft fragrance lasts in your hair and on your skin so you can take Sakura’s peaceful feeling with you.

This is definitely a good choice of bath bomb if you want to have a super relaxing bath.  It's not an extravagant bath bomb, but a rather gentle and subtle one.  It starts to fizzle up right as it comes into contact with the water and if you didn't catch a whiff of it's gorgeous aroma you definitely will now!  The bath water, although the colour of the water didn't change all that much, was incredibly smooth and silky.  My skin felt and still feels soft!  The little coloured bath salts fizzled and dissolved slowly around you as well which was so nice!


Have you ever tried the Sakura Bath Bomb?  Let me know and also which ones you think I should try next?  I was in heaven when I went to a Lush store in Melbourne but luggage weight restrictions are a bugger!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

16 comments:

  1. Hello! Loving all your posts omg. And I admire you for having a bath in this heat! I always tell myself that it's way too hot to bathe, even though (as you said) yesterday was bloody ridiculous. I want to try this bath bomb now! Hopefully I get it for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't have a really hot one haha bit the bathroom did feel like a sauna in the end hahaha you so should! It's such a nice one! Em xx

      Delete
  2. love your blog so much! I have just followed you on bloglovin!
    If you want you can do the same :)

    http://saradenj.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you! Have followed you back on bloglovin! Can't wait to read your posts! Em xx

      Delete
  3. I always see this in Lush and I am always tempted to buy it! I think I might after reading this! I love mixing up crazy, cool bath bombs with relaxing ones that are good for your skin!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should! Such a nice one for a relaxing bath! I really want to grab one which is the opposite of calm hahah Em xx

      Delete
  4. I've never seen this before, but you're really tempting me to buy this! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one if you can Lou!! Em xx

      Delete
  5. It looks so good and nice! And that description by Lush is on point as always. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like such a lovely bath bomb! I can't wait to try it x
    www.chapitretrois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice! Hope you love it when you buy it!! Em xx

      Delete
  7. i love bath bomb so much !
    Im looking forward for holidays with bath tub.

    www.byherwindow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so great hey!? Love them!! Em xx

      Delete
  8. OMG! I love Lush bath bombs so much!! my girlfriend and I use them loads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to buy more in the New Year!! Love them! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx