Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Melbourne Holiday: Bourke Street Mall Christmas Windows

Something that I have always wanted to see - the Bourke Street Windows.  I honestly would have been happy to see them at any time of the year but it was amazing to see them at Christmas time!  This year marked 60 years of the Christmas Windows tradition and it was such a lovely display!

This years was theme and was based around an Australian book, Little Dog and the Christmas Wish, and it was awesome to see all 6 of the scenes.  The amount of work that had gone into every window display for this Christmas tradition was insane and the detail was just incredible!



It was quite busy, school had finished for the day, so there were a lot of children around!  And tourists, although we could have been classified as tourists ourselves!  Either way, I loved seeing the window display!

Sorry about the reflection with all of these photos!


Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love this, wish we had something like this :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice!! I'm the same! I wish there was a display like this where I lived! Em xx

      Delete
  2. I love the pictures!!:)

    http://julymistake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx