Monday, 14 December 2015

Oh Christmas Tree - Some Snippets

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree,
Such pleasure do you bring me!


I do love a Christmas tree.  I love trees in general so Christmas trees are just amazing!  Mum set up our tree this year, as a surprise for me when I got back from my little holiday in Melbourne and boy did it put a smile on my face when I arrived back home!  Yes I was incredibly excited to see my family but seeing the Christmas tree in the window was just the best :)

I had planned on taking more photos of the decorations we currently have on the tree, however, just as I was starting to take photo I noticed a spider.  Now I don't like spiders very much, and I wasn't too keen on a spider leaping out at me at any moment, so I didn't take photos of every decoration!  But here are some of my favourites :)

Some of the ornaments are old, some are new and one of them I even made myself!  I'd one day love to have a real Christmas tree... I'm trying to picture how it would smell and ah I think it would be amazing!

As pretty as our Christmas tree is, I'm a little hesitant of it thanks to the spider which is now roaming free somewhere...  Would probably make an excellent home for a spider, just as long as they don't jump out at me!  Let us just hope that it has made it outside where there are real trees it can get acquainted with!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

14 comments:

  1. merry christmas to all of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a Merry Christmas to you as well! Em xx

      Delete
  2. Your tree decorations look amazing! I bet the tree itself is pretty damn amazing too :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I do quite like our tree :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. I love these decorations! So pretty. We are FINALY going to set up our christmas tree too tomorrow and seeing these photos made me even more excited! Hopefully there won't be a spider in our tree! Eeeek
    Have an amazing holiday season Em! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! Ahhh EXCITING! Hope you have fun! And yes hope there are no spiders :) and you as well! Em xx

      Delete
  4. Nice post also i would love it if you visit my blog and follow my social pages
    aminaayub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post and I love the decorations!
    https://asparklingjourney.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/my-christmas-tree/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Do love me some Christmas decorations haha!! Em xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'll have to let mum know :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx