Thursday, 31 December 2015

The Last Day Of 2015

The amount of times I've tried writing this post and I've just ended up deleting it all and starting again.  I had hoped to write something interesting but I really don't think that is going to happen!


2015 has been a good year for me.  Sure there have been times where I wish certain things never happened but all in all 2015 has been an amazing year.  I've met some amazing people and got to do some pretty cool things which I am extremely grateful for!

Thank you to my lovely readers, thank you.  Thank you for sticking around even when I don't post for a while, thank you for your lovely comments, just a massive thank you!

Whatever you get up to tonight, I hope you have amazing fun and bring in the New Year however you want!  I'm staying in and will be watching movies and the fireworks with some of my favourite people!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

12 comments:

  1. I hope you will have a great time tonight, Em! Also wish you all the best for 2016 :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you as well Leta!! Hope you have an amazing 2016! Em xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Looking forward to more posts in 2016 :)
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Can't wait for you to read them! Em xx

      Delete
  3. Happy new year. :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And Happy New Year to you as well :) Em xx

      Delete

  4. Hope you have a lovely New Year, Emma! :]

    Elizabeth
    ♡MY BLOG♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you babe! Hope you have an amazing 2016!! Em xx

      Delete
  5. Hello, I have just stumbled on your blog and it is really interesting :) I love all your instagram pictures. Hope you have a lovely new year!
    Jess xx

    Please feel free to have a look at my blog: http://thatgirlisjess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Aww thank you! And you as well! Hope 2016 is wonderful for you! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx