Saturday, 2 January 2016

Instagram Diary: December

So this is the last Instagram Diary of 2015!  And also my first post of 2016!

I've really loved doing these posts for each month, I think it's such a nice way to look back on what I've been up too!  I've had such a busy but fun December and I wish I could relive it all over again!  So many amazing experiences and I'm so grateful for them :)


~ Airport waiting ~ Cruising at 32,000 feet ~ Penguin love ~
~ Selfie with an epic view ~ Eureka Skydeck providing the goods ~ The BEST concert ever! ~
~ No place like home ~ Looking up in Melbourne ~ Post concert bathroom selfie ~
~ Classic tourist shot ~ Wishing I was a seal ~ Cosy bedroom goals ~
~ Big love to everyone ~


I'm looking forward to the rest of my holidays before I get back to uni!  I'm also pretty keen to get back to uni but I wonder how long it's going to take before I have a sizable mental breakdown over assignments hahahah!  And if you're not come and say hey  @emmadaisy___  would love to hear from you!!

2015 has been an amazing year and I can't wait to see what 2016 brings!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. really nice photos!!! Xo

    https://theblackdotsite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, and I'm a big fan of them! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx