Saturday, 2 January 2016

What I Learned In 2015

We are all constantly learning.

2015 was definitely a year full of ups and downs and really, it has been a good year for life experiences.  Things have happened which I honestly never want to go through again but I've gotten through them and have come out the other side (I hope ) a better person.



Here are some important lessons I learned in 2015:
  • You can't please everyone
  • Hard work pays off
  • Failure can be a blessing in disguise
  • A quiet life doesn't mean a boring life
  • Always ask questions
  • Life is short
  • Numbers aren't everything
  • Change isn't bad
  • Persistence pays off
  • Exercise isn't that bad
  • Remember a bug repellent on New Years Eve unless you're cool getting mozzie bites
I've lived in Australia all my life and I should really know by now that mozzie bites aren't fun!  Although I got off quite lightly life tip from Emma is to either cover up or remember a bug repellent!!  Those pesky mozzies don't understand personal space!!!

What are some of the most important things you learnt in 2015?  No matter how big or small, they all matter :)


Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

10 comments:

  1. Those are all pretty important lessons! Happy nee year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Happy New Year to you as well!! Em xx

      Delete
  2. Very valuable lessons you learned. I too learned that hard work pays off, also that it's okay to loosen up once in a bit and positive attitude leads to positive and stress free life. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so true with having a positive attitude!! The world needs more positivity!! Em xx

      Delete
  3. Some important life lessons there. Numbers aren't everything is something I could do with learning. Haha. Happy new year :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same with numbers! Hope you have a lovely New Year :) Em xx

      Delete
  4. These are some very meaningful lessons that are very important to learn from! Thanks for sharing and happy new year :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks you taking the time out to give it a read :) Em xx

      Delete
  5. Lots of lovely things to take note of, so I'm glad I stumbled upon this post and your blog! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, people just spend way too much time worrying about things which really aren't that important! And thank you :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx