Saturday, 12 March 2016

What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? | Q&A

I was having a look through Bloglovin' instead of studying (model student) and was reading a post by Leta from The Nerdy Me and decided to have a Q&A of sorts on my blog and answer the questions she had listed!


1.  What is your favourite sweet treat?
Dark chocolate.  100%.  It's the only chocolate I really like if I'm honest!  And a good dark chocolate truffle is just delicious!  When I was little and we'd go to a lolly shop, everyone would expect me (and my older brother) do go for the colourful lollies in the jars up on the wall but we'd always go for the chocolate truffles!  We do love a good chocolate ganache truffle!

2.  What is your dream vacation?
I would love to say everywhere.  But narrowing it down a little, I'd love to travel to all the places of where I come from.  Where my family is from.  I've seen photos, oh so many photos, but now I just really want to experiences the places for myself!  So Poland, Croatia, England, Scotland and also the New York area to see family!  That is the dream!

3.  What are your plans for the weekend?
I have the BEST weekend planned!  It's a long weekend here so no uni for my on Monday but oh my goodness jam packed long weekend.  I'm going to clean, do exercise, procrastinate, study, eat, sleep, clean some more, study again, freak out because I don't understand the assignment, worry because I'm waiting on marks to be released, watch YouTube videos.   So you know, a very relaxing and exciting long weekend!

4.  When was the last time you drove out of town?
Two weekend ago the fam and I went on a little drive to the coast!  Was so nice!  I did bring uni work but didn't end up looking at any of it!  Driving and seeing the Bass Straight brought me right back to my childhood when we'd go up to the coast and it makes me want to move to somewhere closer to the beach!

5.  Who would you like to see in concert?
So many people!  I was lucky enough to see Ed Sheeran last December (post about that here) but I would really love to see Little Mix, Coldplay, Ellie Goulding, Adele, One Direction, Circa Waves, MyFly, Tori Kelly, Troye Sivan!  SO MANY PEOPLE!!!  Little Mix are actually doing a show on my birthday this year...  Only problem is I couldn't get tickets and it's in Melbourne and I'd have to organise flights and hotels and gah one day I'll get there!

6.  What is your song of the week?
This one is tough.  I have two, so it's a tie!  Hymn For The Weekend by Coldplay and also Never Be Like You by Flume!  Never Be Like You is the first song I'll play on my Spotify at the start of the day and I'm just really enjoying that style of music at the moment!  And Coldplay has always been a favourite of mine!  They were incredible at the Super Bowl and also the BRIT Awards!  *adding this in later - Nobody Love by Tori Kelly, THOSE VOCALS!!*

7.  Which TV show universe, past or present, would you love to be a part of?
I have two again....  Castle and Friends.  I adore Castle and honestly would play the person who got murdered.  But I'd want to be killed because I was trying to save someone, not because I've robbed a bank or had some shady past which has come to bite me on the bum!  And Friends because that was my childhood.  I thought I was the coolest girl at school, the day after the baby was named Emma!

8.  What was the last item of clothing you purchased?
I was really hoping I'd have a cool answer for this...  You know a nice dress or something.  But no I bought a pair of sockettes on my first day back at uni.  They are, as sockettes go, so good!  They don't slip down, they're comfy - probably my favourite ones that I've ever bought!

9.  What is the one thing you love the most about blogging?
The people.  I can't say I've met any bloggers in person but "meeting" over the internet then yes!  I've met some amazing people and so I am one day able to hang out with them in real life!

10.  One sentence or phrase you would say to your younger self?
Trust your instinct.  You know when you first meet someone and you just have a feeling about them, whether it's positive or negative..  I'd trust that instinct more often.  And it's not just with meeting people.  If you're in a situation that you're not cool with, get out before anything happens.  Emma, you trust your gut when you're feeling sick so use this gut instinct more please!

Thank you Leta for the lovely questions!  I extremely recommend you all to go and give some love to her blog because it is one of my favourites to read!  And also, feel free to answer one or some of the questions in the comments or do a post about them!  Let me know if you have!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x


14 comments:

  1. That's so good to know your answers to these questions! Of course, I can't take credits for the questions as they were asked by the lovely Celeste from With Love , Celeste blog :)
    I see your weekend is going to be a fun one! And fingers crossed you'll see Little Mix soon! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Ah yes so hope I can go to one of their shows one day!! Em xx

      Delete
  2. I am a MASSIVE fan of Ed Sheeran ahhh! You'r so lucky you got to see him and I loved reading this post 😊
    Ps. Do you want to support each other's blogs by subscribing?
    Morgan x
    www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His concert was amazing! So thankful that I was able to go! And thank you :) checking out your blog now :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. I love going on spontaneous drives and ending up somewhere completely random, these are usually the best days out! I love how your busy weekend is cleaning because that is exactly what it is like for me, some people laugh at the concept of cleaning as doing something.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Avon First Look: Urban Safari Jumpsuit
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree so much! It's nice to see where the day just takes you :) my weekend is so glamorous hahahaha gotta love the student life! Em xx

      Delete
  4. I love Castle!

    I'd love to travel from one side of Canada to the other. I'd like to visit New York too.

    I love concerts, but strangely I've not got any gig tickets booked for this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good show isn't it!?! I just wish I could travel the world one day and go to all the concerts! Em xx

      Delete
  5. I would love to be part of Friends as well! Except I feel like I'm basically already the female version of Chandler...haha

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same, my friends have said I'm a female version of Chandler hahaha Em xx

      Delete
  6. i like your welcoming word by the wy it's funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Aww thank you! But all credits are for Leta and Celeste :) going to have a little snoop around your blog!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx