Thursday, 21 April 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday emmadaisy!!!!! *party emoji*

My little blog is 2 years old!!!! *more party emojis*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMADAISY!!!


Wow.  A week or so back when I was studying my mind drifted to my blog.  I can remember clear as day, when I first set it up and finally plucked up the courage to publish my first post < So this is a hello > and now we're here, two years later.

A lot has changed in two years.  Name changes, template changes, content changes.  I like to think my blog is evolving, growing slowly and I am loving it!  I know one thing that hasn't changed though, my questionable consistency with writing and publishing posts.... 

I just love that I have this little space on the internet where I can express my feelings, talk about music or uni, share stuff I love, it's just a really nice thing :)

Sometimes I'll sit and watch YouTube videos and see kids grow up and for a minute I get a little jealous that when they're older they're going to be able to go back and have video of their life, all their milestones.  And then I think, well it's kind of the same for me.  Sure I don't post videos on YouTube, but I do publish posts here and you never know, maybe when I'm 80 I'll stumble across this blog and I'll be able to see what I was doing in 2016!  I love that I've been able to document a bit of my life on this blog!

If you have been reading my blog for a while or have only just stumbled across it, I just want to say a massive thank you :)  thank you for taking the time out to read my blog and leave truly lovely comments!  You guys are just amazing and yeah thank you!

Here's to many more years of emmadaisy!!! *all of the party emojis*

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I sure hope there will be many more years to come. I love reading your blog and I'm sure you will be very happy in 40 years time when you will be able to read about your life during 2015-2016 :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leta!! Same here, hope I get to keep blogging for a very long time :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. Yay! Happy blog birthday! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx