Tuesday, 5 April 2016

March Instagram Diary & Roundup

I don't like being that person who is like where has the month gone, but I am going to be that person...  Legit where did March go?!  Next thing you know it's going to be May and my birthday will be around the corner!  Oh for time to just slow down a little bit!


Life
I have spent so much of my time dedicated to university.  If I'm not studying, I'm either sleeping, eating, doing human things, exercising, at a music rehearsal or procrastinating...  I'm just putting everything into uni.  It's final year and I'm not prepared to come back again so if it means my already quiet social life gets quieter then so be it!

Me putting everything into uni did kind of back fire on me yesterday though.  I got to uni early in the morning and planned on producing a few different designs to show my tutor in the afternoon.  I came up with two designs and then my mind just went blank.  Just completely blank.  When I would try to visualise something, all I could see was white.  I just got to that point where I had competely exhausted myself.  And it sucked!

The day was already stressful enough because everyone had different ideas of what had to be shown to the tutors in the afternoon and also we'd be receiving grades for two assignments we'd handed in!  I'd gotten marks back for the Maximal | Minimal group assignment and was so chuffed with the result!  It was good news for the other grades I received yesterday!  I'm averaging a distinction across everything so hello proud Emma!

In the tutorial group, we swapped tutors and that freaked me out a little because I wasn't expecting to have the lecturer as my tutor but he was great!  He loved what I had done and gave me some ideas and guidance on how to progress further so I am so relieved!  I'm going to be spending today on my studio unit, getting precedents together and then working on my design and then on Wednesday I'll be working on an assignment for Lighting and Acoustics.

I need to remember to eat and drink.  I know this sounds weird but when I'm at uni I will forget to refuel.  I'll just sit at my desk for hours on end and then burn out like I did yesterday!  I napped on the car ride home, napped when I got home and was woken up when dinner was ready.  So future Emma, remember to drink water and have food on hand so you don't give yourself a whopper of a headache!

And exercise.  I've started exercising and I am loving it!  I started before the New Year and did pretty well until the end of February and then I just stopped.  But back at it!  I'm doing workouts from Lucy Wyndham-Read and I find them so easy to fit into at the end of the day!  I workout in the evening and then have a shower once I'm done and I find this works well for me.  I'm going to do a post in more depth about exercise, just why I'm doing, how I'm going, what workouts I'm doing - so keep a look out for that post!

Instagram
Was I the only one who got annoyed with all the posts about turning notifications on?  If I don't see someone in my feed I just search their name and then like their photos while I'm on their profile.  Well over half of the people I follow posted about the notifications and I just scrolled past!  But can we talk about my productive month once again on Instagram hahah!


~ Sibling love ~ Maximal & Minimal ~ Just Jeans comfy clothes ~ Long weekend sky ~ Old meets new ~
~ Emotional day but a pretty sky ~ Frankie magazine & Revlon Siren ~ Fairy floss skies ~ Easter ~ Zaha Hadid ~

emmadaisy
So I am a bit late with this Roundup post!  But I hope you like what has been up on emmadaisy!  While I'm typing away on this post we hit 20,000 page views which is crazy!  So thank you for taking the time out to read my blog whenever you do :) means a lot!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on good grades from your assignments and hopefully you won't forget to eat and drink while being busy with uni, haha. It's important to take care of your health! Also, I am a bit annoyed with this Instagram feature too. I now need to search for a person to see his photos :(

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So happy with my grades! Hard work does pay off! And yeah have to definitely remember to eat haha can't afford to get sick!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx