Thursday, 5 May 2016

April Instagram Diary & Roundup

I am tired, so very tired.  Physically and emotionally.  Also feeling sick to add to everything!

But it is a new month, a new day - so positive thoughts and energy Emma!

 

Life
So university.  Once again majority of my time has been devoted to university.  At this point, I am honestly struggling to see the finish line.  And it sucks.  You spend so much time working on design after design and having to constantly change everything time and time again honestly is a real blow to your confidence.  You end up feeling that maybe interior design isn't for you.  But then, what are you going to do if you pull out of uni?  Have fun trying to get a job!  The whole situation just sucks!  Tears have been shed and headaches are ever present and all I want to do is sleep and probably cry some more!
But I will get there.  Probably going to be an emotional wreck but I am going to try my hardest to get to the finish line and pass!

In more positive news, I went to see Captain America:  Civil War on the weekend!  I love the Marvel movies and it's no secret that Captain America is my favourite hero.  I went to see the film on Sunday morning before my music rehearsal with a fellow musical/Marvel film lover and OH MY GOODNESS!  It was incredible!  If you follow me on twitter you would have probably seen a few #TeamCap tweets, but regardless of this the movie was amazing!  I could see both sides of the story, where Steve and Tony were coming from the both guys did stuff which I both agreed and disagreed with.  But far out, I want to go and see it again!  I'm going to do a separate post on my thoughts on the film but I won't give too much away because I don't want to spoil it for anyone!

I also had a massive drink of coca cola while were were at the cinema.  I haven't touched soft drink of any kind in months and so I made a mighty terrible mistake!  I still feel off from having it and have definitely learnt from that mistake!

Instagram
Can we just say AUTUMN!  This is absolutely my favourite season and you're all probably sick of me saying it but I just love autumn!  If I didn't have any self control, my entire Instagram feed would be full of autumn leaves and just the gorgeous colours of autumn!

~ Ah Sunday ~ Car naps and naps in general ~ Sunday night motivation ~
~ Autumn though ~ Warwick Fabric sample love ~ Autumn bedroom view ~
~ Afternoon Launceston walks ~ Looking up autumnal ~ Uni half face smiles ~
HEllooo
emmadaisy 
I really loved writing the posts that were up in April!  Still, uploading regularly isn't my strongest point, but April has probably been one of my favourite months on emmadaisy!!  We had a birthday, some delicious banana pancakes and primary school memories!  I loved it and I hope you did as well!
Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

8 comments:

  1. Don't uni works sometimes ruin our month? Last March was my finals and I was stressed like hell. But I always tell myself that it'll end and I'll enjoy my vacation after finals. And it has come to an end. I'm so happy that I burst my energy and effort to my uni works because it gave me better results. Don't worry, stay positive, it'll come to an end. And don't stress yourself too much. Lovely post!
    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uni work is just a pain sometimes hahahah I just need to concentrate and just do my best and whatever happens happens! Thanks lovely :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that you were feeling very feel. I can only imagine how hard it is now for you in uni. But keep going and I'm sure you will pass everything perfectly and you will be finished with uni in no time :) Always try to stay positive, no matter how hard it is. Also, I love your feed! It's so colorful and makes me miss autumn :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks, least favourite feeling :/ I will get there in the end! I'm going to make myself some banana pancakes for breakfast tomorrow as a treat for getting through the week haha Em xx

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry university is so hard for you right now, and I know you've probably heard this so many times before, but it will get better. It might not seem like it right now, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It's a hard slog, but so so worth it. I hope things pick up soon. Loving your Autumnal pictures, by the way! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks but I'll get there! And one day I'll look back and think "why was I letting this make me so stressed and upset??!" And thank you! Love some autumnal photos hahah Em xx

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy that I burst my energy and effort to my uni works because it gave me better results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a good work ethic and putting in the hard work really does pay off! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx