Wednesday, 25 May 2016

See You In June!

No I am not going on holiday or anything interesting like that sadly! :(

University.  It is very near the end of semester, and I have a week and a bit before I have to submit two hefty assignments and then present the studio assignment.  I am SO looking forward to presenting!  NOT!

Because of this, my priorities have had to shift.  University is extremely important for obvious reasons but at this time of the semester it is so important to not slack off and get distracted!  So as a result, I am going to step away from my blog until I have submitted and presented my final assignments.

Just after the start of June I will be back and if you feel like sending positive vibes my way until then it would be greatly appreciated!  Seriously, I feel like I am going to need a miracle to make it to the submission date and presentation!

My render/projection/3D image has just finished (35 minutes later) and this means I am going to have an early night!  I've usually been going to bed around 2am but want to get a good nights sleep so I can have another productive day tomorrow!

You might see a tweet from me, probably complaining about ArchiCAD or Photoshop of something uni related, and you may see me pop up in your Instagram feed but other than that I'll be pretty quiet on social media!  
So, see you in June!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Aww I wish you the very best of luck. Sending lots of positive vibes your way and look forward to seeing you back in June! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aimee!!! Going to be so stressful but I'll get there! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx