Monday, 13 June 2016

Captain America: Civil War

If you were to have told me a few years ago that I would be loving movies which revolved around superheroes, action, villains and all that, I would have probably laughed at you.  Also would have let you know that it would be a hard task to find me a series of movies which I enjoyed more than Harry Potter.  Well Emma from a few years ago, look what has happened.



The Captain America movies are probably my favourite Marvel movies, closely followed by any of the other movies which feature Loki because #LokisArmy..  When I read that there was going to be another Captain America movie I was so incredibly excited!  And then having to wait for the trailers to be released, patience was never really a strength for me in this case!  I was at uni in one of the computer labs and was scrolling through Facebook waiting for programs to load when I saw the trailers had been released.  Let me just say, thank goodness I was the only person in the room.

One of my friends, Amity, from music is also a fan of Marvel and we share the same love for Chris Evans, Tom Hiddleston and Sebastian Stan.  We had been out to lunch before a music rehearsals with a few other music friends and on our walk to the rehearsal rooms we started talking about the Civil War movie.  We both wanted to see it, we had a rehearsal the next Sunday in the afternoon, the movie would be playing at 11am, decision was made to see the movie.  Easy as that.  We walked past the cinema and they had the massive movie posters up in the windows and I'm sure we got some weird looks hahaha

Like always, I am not going to spoil the film for anyone.  I know how annoying it can be when you get spoilers so if you haven't seen it, keep reading - you're safe.

I loved the movie.  A lot of people I know were going "oh you're automatically going to stay on Captain America's side" and no that wasn't the case.  If the movie was bad and sucked, I wouldn't sit there going omg I loved the film, I ain't about to start lying!  I am still #TeamCap.  I could see where Steve was coming from and I could also see where Tony was coming from.  Both lads had good points to their argument and it was one of those situations where it isn't black and white.  There were things that Iron Man did and I was sitting there going, you idiot.  And there were things that Captain America did and I was going, oh my god you idiot.


Amity also loved the film, "I really enjoyed it, love the soundtrack and the actors (winky face emoji x2) and they maybe could've done a bit more elaboration into Starks reasoning behind the accords considering it was mainly his fault".  The soundtrack can I just say, YES!  Also that emoji where the hands are up in the air.  Many of those emojis.  If I'm listening to anything to have some noise, good chance I'll have the soundtrack for this movie playing! 

I have to say one of my favourite parts as a whole with Civil War was just the characters.  Bucky and Sam, oh my goodness those two are just incredible!  Both on screen and off screen!  They had some of my most favourite scenes!  Also Ant-Man and Spider-Man, some of their lines were hilarious!  Oh to be in the film industry or to just be a fly on the wall, one can dream!  I am a massive fan of Emily VanCamp and did say not too loudly in one certain scene "oh I love her".....  Scene continued on and I go "oh I don't love her" far out the lady next to me laughed!  Oh I was so jealous of Emily!!!

But yeah, I really loved the movie!  I spent more than I should have to get this huge cup, but I don't regret it!  Has Captain America on one side and Iron Man on the other side and I don't plan on throwing it out anytime soon!  Washed it as soon as I got home!  I did however ruin my massive streak of not having any soft drink..  Completely forgot about that and only realised what I had done when it was too late and really payed the price - my stomach did not appreciate it!  But the popcorn was AMAZING!  There is something about popcorn from the cinema, ah just so good!


So, I would 100% recommend you to go and see Civil War.  And yes, I know it came out a good while ago and that's there is a huge chance that it isn't going to be showing anymore but go buy it or rent it or watch in on Netflix or something!

Have you seen Civil War?  Are you #TeamCap or #TeamIronMan?  Let me know!! 

Until next time, keep smiling :)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx