Saturday, 11 June 2016

I AM BACK!!

Guess who's back, back again, Emma's back, tell a friend if you want....  You don't have too but if for some reason it pops up in conversation.....

HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!

I am on holidays and all I want to do is sleep!!  I have officially finished semester 1 and now just have to wait for results, which is always fun!  Depending on how I go in my studio unit will depend on whether I share it with you all on here..  Would be kind of awkward if I rattle on about my studio assignment and get my grade for it and find out out that I went terribly!  So here's hoping I do well!

Can I just say how much I missed blogging and reading blog posts in general!!  My life was just consumed with uni and man did I miss being able to see where people had eaten or what cool new finds they had discovered!!

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here and also, calming down and getting my energy back from uni!  I am still so tired!  The last few days of uni were just insane but I'll save that for another post!

Until next time, keep smiling :)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK, EM!!!! Fingers crossed for you but I'm sure you will do amazing on your assignments :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! Missed being online! I've got an alright feel about one assignment, just hoping it'll be fine for the both of them!! Em xx

      Delete
  2. Welcome back!! Good luck for your assignment, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I'm just so hoping I get an alright mark for them with the amount of effort I've put in! :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx