Wednesday, 29 June 2016

When You Get Bored On Holidays

I am currently on semester break.  And I am BORED!!!

From working my butt off in semester one I kind of crashed when my final presentation was over.  From not having enough sleep I definitely have been over sleeping but now trying to get that back in order, which has proven to be quite difficult!  When I was at uni I would stay up til the early hours of the morning, having a few hours sleep and then working away throughout the day and then repeat.  For a very long time!  Now that I don't have any deadlines for assignments, really I have no reason to stay up.  Well I wish my body clock would realise that!!!  I'd go to bed and lie there for HOURS because I was so used to staying up late and it was terrible!  I've ended up putting an eye mask on and a podcast on the lowest volume and that usually helps me get to sleep at a decent hour!

You'd also thinking being on holidays I would have heaps of free time......  Yeah I was hoping for a relaxing break.  Mother Nature had other ideas.  Flooding and disaster, just total disaster!  It was so bad!  So I helped out at an office doing the mundane office tasks so everyone could focus on the more important bits!

I'm going to be that person who says "I can't wait to get back to uni" because honestly, I am ready to give this final semester my all, graduate and get onto exploring this world!  Or somehow managing to get a job then in that case, working my butt off even more and making my proud!  I'm going to be that person who says "I can't wait to get back to uni" because honestly, I am ready to give this final semester my all, graduate and get onto exploring this world!  Or somehow managing to get a job then in that case, working my butt off even more and making my proud!

Until next time, keep smiling :)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. When im bored, i play on my nintendo ds, it keeps me occupied =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have one of them hahah usually spent a lot of time on my laptop hahah Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx