Thursday, 11 August 2016

July Instagram Diary & Roundup

Hello!  It's August.  I'm late.  Very late.  I'm also so incredibly tired. 


How come final semester at uni as to be so hectic?  It's crazy with how everything is at uni and it we only just started week 5!  But it's our graduating and final semester, so really what else was I expecting it to be like?  A walk in the park?  Oh if only!

I'm currently up at my desk at uni and I handed in an assignment earlier today.  I am absolutely exhausted.  Indoor air quality is pretty important but far out, some of the content isn't the most fascinating stuff!  Formaldehyde.  I have seen that word enough, and still struggle to say it right!!

Life
And here we have Emma about to sound like a stuck record with the 100th (ish, give or take) time.  University.  Oh uni.  It's been interesting.  Everything has just stepped up a notch and it's intense.  So incredibly hectic and stressful and trying to balance everything is a mess.  I really deserve a medal of some type if I get through it all!

I just handed in my first assignment and have less than a week until I'm handing another in.  In all honesty, I should be master planning instead of writing this but one of the architect students asked me when I had an actual break.  Not sleeping, or having a shower, but an actual break.  Like watching a movie, a few episodes of a show or even reading a book which nothing to do with uni...  I didn't really have an answer for him.  I'm devoting so much time to uni and when I'm not at uni, I'm studying, or I'm at a music rehearsal and you know you've got the human functions you also need to do!

I was staying up til the wee hours of the morning, working through a report and far out I payed for it!  When I submitted the report, we had class afterwards and we're currently looking at interiors and psychology and how that has an impact on us.  I really find it interesting and was really looking forward to learning about colour and what they do.  Only problem was I was physically exhausted, had a cracker of a headache coming along and I felt like I was going to be sick.  I nearly threw up in class, was on the verge of falling asleep, and basically need to watch the video on colour again!

I was surprised I managed the car ride home without being sick!  I barely spoke to mum and didn't think I'd be able to eat tea.  I'd planned on getting home, getting into my pjs, wrapping my tea up in some foil, having a nap and eating it later.  Well I got into my pjs, but smelt the fish and chips, just chips for me and I was like nope I am HUNGRY!

And then I took the night off!  I know, I am crazy and felt a little bit guilty but I did really need a break!  I watched two episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with my brother and at the end of the second episode I was on the verge of crashing so had an early night.  Slept for 12 hours!  I don't know if this was a good or bad idea because I just wanted to sleep more when I woke up but I did need a good sleep!

*In other news that I have recently discovered....  I WAS GOOGLING Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. AND SAW A DAMN SPOILER!  SERIOUSLY NOOOOOO!  Am I over-reacting?  Probably but NOOOOOOO*

Music has been quite interesting lately!  One of my friends composed a piece and asked myself and another clarinet playing friend to perform it at an art evening.  I'm not saying this because Claire is a friend, but oh my goodness it was such a beautiful piece!  She's such a talented human, and I absolutely loved being able to play Bird Sketches!

We also had some guest conductors come to work with us.  First, Mark Eager who I have known for six year I believe.  He's my favourite guest conductor/music person who has ever come in to work with us.  Yes that is a huge statement, but it's true.  He brings out another level of our musicianship and it's incredible!  We also got to work with Fred Allen, who I had never met before, but had played many pieces which he'd composed or arranged.  It was a surreal experience when he conducted us on a piece that he had arranged, just awesome!

Instagram
I've been enjoying Instagram lately.  I don't use the new stories thing they have; I much prefer snapchat!  I do also like how my instagram looks.  Although I am waiting for someone to get annoyed with me posting another photo of the sky!  Not my fault it looks so pretty!!!

 
~ End of the week views ~ Sunday loveliness ~ Superhero pose is getting there ~

~ Interior inspiration searching ~ Day before semester feels ~ My favourite eupho ~

~ Beautiful morning skies ~ Procrastinating at it's finest ~ Hair changes! ~

~ Smiling but internally screaming at uni ~ Day back at college ~ Again, such a pretty sky ~ 

emmadaisy
Yep another quiet month on emmadaisy..  I think that sentence is just going to be here every time I do one of these posts :/ 

 
Now, this has taken longer than I expected...  Good old writing a mini essay hahahha but back to master planning it is!

Until next time, keep smiling :)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. Don't ever feel guilty for taking time out for yourself. Sure, uni and assignments etc are hella important but so are you. And you can't do your best work if you are exhausted! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too hard on myself sometimes I think! I just need to leave some time to me to relax and refresh! Em xx

      Delete
  2. there always good this to do!
    xoxo
    rashidheniablog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx