Monday, 22 August 2016

We Still Have...

I was scrolling through Tumblr and came across a text post which I absolutely adored.  It listed a heap of things which we still have, things which don't cost money and things which we are still able to enjoy even when the world seems like it's going a little bit crazy!


So we still have...

Sunrises and sunsets:  I love a good sunrise and sunset.  Just seeing the day start then finish is just something which I will never get enough of!  Yes, I may not be a waking up person but watching the sun make it's way up into the sky is just one of the most relaxing things to experience.  And it is the same with watching the sun go down.  Also the colours.  They are just STUNNING and honestly, look great on instagram ;)

Children's laughter:  When you hear a cute little cackle coming from a little one, seriously.  When people laugh at just anything and everything, it just brightens my day!  I remember when I was at the movies ages ago, my friends and I were some of the oldest people there (minus the parents) and the little kids just laughed at everything and it was one of the best movie experiences ever!

Love:  We still have love.  Simple as that.  We can love people, like our family, friends, celebrities, musicians, fictional characters and we can also love other things like foods, destinations, shows, anything.  Love it just something we will always have.


Music:  You don't need an iPod or CD for there to be music.  Tap your foot, hum a little tune and there you have music.  Music of any kind is something that we still have and something we will always have because music is just everywhere.  You can create music from anything, that's why I love music so much!

That gorgeous smell after it has rained:  Ok so one of my absolute favourite smells and if there is a perfume or something which is this scent, please let me know and I will love you forever!  So it hasn't rained for a while and then it rains.  Everything settles down and then in wafts this smell and I honestly wouldn't have a clue how to describe it but oh em gee, it is just incredible!  I remember one time specifically, we had this crazy intense thunderstorm and I wasn't too keen on it but once it stopped that scent from the rain just appeared and I was like yes, yes this is the best thing which has ever reached my nose!

Each other:  Whether it is family, friends, people you go to school with, people you have met online, we will have each other.  Simple as that.

And these are only a few things which we still have!  There is pizza and sweet potato, our friends and family, books and inspirational people.  We still have so much.  In a world which can sometimes seem very dark and negative, we still have so much.

So keep a look out for the little things that make our world amazing.

Until next time, keep smiling :)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

10 comments:

  1. I loved this so much! It can be so easy to take all these little things for granted and I feel like we often forget to appreciate them so these kinds of posts are always a great reminder :) x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you loved this Sara!! I agree so much :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. That's all true! This post is really inspiring :)

    Giada
    Glam Observer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely post :-) Sometimes the best thing is to sit back and think about all the wonderful things we take for granted!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!!! I felt like it was needed right now, especially with how our world is like sometimes! :) Em xx

      Delete
  4. This was refreshing to read :) It's always good to be reminded of the wonderful things in our lives, they're always there no matter what is happening in our lives, we just have to focus on them and remember to appreciate them.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree so much! The little things make our world and life so wonderful! Em xx

      Delete
  5. This is so true!! I love watching sunsets and sunrise - plus I love going to watch planes. Haha! Just love sitting and watching ... so relaxing and it doesn't cost a penny :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess!! Sitting and watching, just relaxes me so much! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx