Monday, 3 October 2016

September Instagram Diary & Roundup

Ok so October.  That's a thing now...  Where has the time gone this year??!

I feel like suddenly 2016 has turned up a notch and it's only a few short months away from it being 2017 and I'm not sure if I want to think about that!  With time going so quickly, this also means I have less than a month to get two massive assignments finished......

Life 
I can't really say that anything interesting has happened in my life.  University again takes up all my time and you'd expect it to be like this with it being my final semester.  When our tutors talk to us about our graduating assignments, they speak about how it needs to be professional.  When we present, we'll be in front of a panel trying to sell our design essentially and we need to be professional about it.  Good chance next year is that a lot of us will hopefully be offered jobs in firms and we'll be right in there, rubbing shoulders with professional designers.  It definitely puts pressure on everything.  Because it isn't just Assessment Task 3 anymore, it's a whole lot bigger now!

That's scary!  Haha it's so odd, a little terrifying but exciting when I think what I may be doing next year..

I still don't know what exactly I'll be doing in 2017.  I don't even know why I'm talking about 2017 when I haven't even gotten through 2016!!  I really don't see myself going back to university and doing Honors.  I'm keeping it as an option but it's not really that high on my list of what I could be doing.  If I get offered a job in a firm or somewhere in the design field, 90% I'll take it.  I'd love to actually take a year off and just work in retail or something.  Earn some money, create my portfolio and then at the end of the year start looking for a job in the industry.

If money wasn't an issue, I'd be on a plane.  I wouldn't mind going to Adelaide for a bit once I've graduated.  Nearly been two years since I've seen my best friend Alannah, and I miss her lovely face!

Also going to be really honest, I got sidetracked reading an article on Prince George.  I'm sorry he is just too cute!

Also also!  Was the AFL Grand Final on Saturday (1st October) and MY TEAM WON!!!  UP THE DOGGIES!!!!  Oh my goodness, you have no idea how happy I was!  The last time Western Bulldogs won the Grand Final was 62 years ago, 62 YEARS!  I am so proud!  I was trying to study but I also wanted to know what was happening, so would be looking at twitter and towards the end of the game I went out to mum and said "maybe in five minutes I'm going to ask if we can watch the football" and mum and dad were like have they won????  Ended up watching the end of the game with the fambalam and there were tears, not going to lie!  I'm not the biggest football fan but that sound when the siren went off and then the sound of the crowd, one of the greatest sounds!  #bemorebulldog !!!!! *dog emoji*

Instagram
I had something I wanted to say here but do you think I can remember what I wanted to write...?  I love Instagram, I don't take it as seriously as others.  My theme, do I even have a theme?  I know I use the same filter for my photos but at the end of the day if I want to post a photo and it doesn't match the other photos I'm still going to post it.  Instagram is a visual diary and @emmadaisy___ is my little visual diary and I love it! 


~ S P R I N G ~ Wishing for a longer mid-semester break ~All of the emotions here ~ Looking forward to warmer days ~ Rainy Sunday ~
~ Light reading for inspiration ~ Fresh air and sunshine ~ Coffee and ArchiCAD story settings ~ Bedroom love ~ Werk werk werk werk werk ~ 

emmadaisy 
Again, a bit of a quiet month on emmadaisy...


Until next time, keep smiling :)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

4 comments:

  1. This year is just whizzing by isn't it?! I love your Instagram. Themes be damned - I don't have a theme, I just share what I want/love! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it would slow down a little bit!!! And thank you!! :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. 2016 seem to be flying so fast! I wish you the best with uni and don't worry to much about the future. I'm sure you will figure it out soon enough. Also, congratulations for your team, that is amazing! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy hey?! Thank you Leta, whatever happens in the future happens! Just another adventure/chapter to go through! I am still so happy they won! Ah so proud!!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx