Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Hello blog, my old friend!

As you probably have seen, I have been very incredibly active on my blog in October.  Such an abundance of content for you to all feast your eyes on.  Yes, just so much for you all to read.

#sarcasm, so much sarcasm.


I did disappear a little bit, big little, huge bit, in October.  I had planned on writing a post saying where I'd be and why I wouldn't be online as such but clearly that didn't happen.  You probably know why I wasn't here, and that was university.  Ah good old university.

I talk, complain and ramble on about university quite a lot here and this all might be changing soon..  Because if all goes to plan and I don't get an email from my tutors saying they've found something horrifically wrong...  I WILL BE GRADUATING!!!!!!

When I get results back for my final studio assignment, I'll be doing a post on it as it's something I'm quite proud of!  And you'll also be seeing posts on my graduation exhibition and graduation ceremony which I am really looking forward too!  I bought a dress (shock horror, Emma wearing a dress) for the graduation ceremony and it is GORGEOUS!!!  You can see a little peak of it on my Instagram, come to think of it, so ya know head over to @emmadaisy___ if you want to see it! ;)

But due to it being final semester at uni, I had to step away from my blog.  Which sucked because I missed not writing posts and reading others but it was something I had to do and something that I don't regret.  It all worked out though!  Just have to hope I don't get an email!!

Also before I forget.  Halloween.  Whether you dressed up and celebrated, or stayed at home and maybe just watched some scary movies, or just spent the day like any other day, I hope you had a wonderful day/night!  I didn't do anything for Halloween myself.  Scary movies isn't my idea of fun and after a busy afternoon/evening doing some tech rehearsals for a friend, I was buggered and really wanted to sleep!

That's another thing, since I've submitted everything for uni, man I have been so tired!!!  From hardly sleeping and working for hours and hours and hours and hours on end, to having nothing to do, I've just been so tired!  I love me some naps, and just body/mind resting sessions!

Until next time, keep smiling :)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry, uni definitely comes first and I know what you mean, studying and blogging at the same time is such a challenge. It is amazing that you're graduating soon, well done! I went to a Halloween party on Saturday but I didn't do anything on Monday, scary films aren't for me either xx

    113thingstosay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have such respect for people who can juggle it all! Sadly I can't :/ I'm so excited about graduating! Going to be amazing! Em xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Means a lot! :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. Yay how exciting! Massive congratulations on graduating. I'm sure you won't get an email - it'll all be fine. x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy to think graduation is just around the corner!! Gah I would be so upset if I got the email but fingers crossed hahaha Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx