Wednesday, 14 December 2016

10 Festive Wallpapers For Your Phone

We're well into the festive season with trees, houses, bedrooms, cars, people being decorated to celebrate and spread some Christmas joy.  But in all this fun, one probably very important part of our daily lives may have been forgotten amongst all the tinsel!  And that is our phones!!  We use them I don't know how many times a day and they should get into the Christmas spirit too!

I found all of these wallpapers on Pinterest and have a board dedicated to phone wallpapers which you can have a look at here if you'd like!  I have ten festive ones which I absolutely love and I will be making good use of these!

So in no particular order, here are some festive wallpapers!!






I really love the pizza one right at the end because who doesn't love a pizza Christmas tree?!?!

Let me know if you've dressed up your phone for Christmas!!

Until next time, keep smiling and don't get your tinsel in a tangle ;)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx