Tuesday, 13 December 2016

12 Days of Christmas/Blog Posts??!!!

I once attempted to do blogmas.

Two years ago come to think of it and it didn't go very well....


My best friend had graduated from university and would be moving state so I wanted to spend time with her and then I got quite sick and writing blog posts fell down the list of priorities.  Was a very interesting Christmas that year to say the least!

This year I had every intention of doing blogmas.  When I took a break away from assignments, I thought of 25 blog posts that I could do for blogmas and had a plan.  When my final presentation was complete, I would sit down, write posts, take photos, edit, schedule, write posts and complete my first every blogmas.

Well clearly that didn't happen.  But I do still have those 25 ideas I was going to use for blogmas saved in my drafts.  And I think 12 of them would much rather see the light of day as opposed to being stuck in my laptop.

I would love to post a few of them as well as some non-Christmas related posts and I have some exciting things happening in December which I would love to share with you!

So, keep your eyes peeled for 12 days of posts leading up to Christmas!  Hopefully, you know what I'm like to lets just see how this goes!! 

Until next time, keep smiling and don't get your tinsel in a tangle ;)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx