Sunday, 25 December 2016

Christmas Day

The weather has cooled down, although it's a little bit sticky still but Christmas Day is coming to a close.


I've had a wonderful day with my family.  Although the weather didn't bring along the white Christmas I've been longing for for as long as I can remember, being with the ones I love is something which can't be beaten.

Whether you celebrate the 25th of December with presents and food and carols, or it's just another regular Sunday, I hope your day was an incredible one and I hope it was full of love and happiness.

Now let us wait to see how long it takes for the Easter eggs to start appearing.... ehehehe

Until next time, keep smiling and don't get your tinsel in a tangle ;)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

5 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx