Friday, 23 December 2016

Christmas Eve Eve

When I was little I thought I was pretty smart when I'd go around saying "Merry Christmas Eve Eve", I probably even convinced myself that I was the only person who ever thought to celebrate the eve of Christmas Eve.  Ah the life of a younger Emma!

But still today is Christmas Eve Eve!  I can't believe how fast this Festive season has gone!  Next thing and all the Easter chocolate will be making an appearance!


I'm currently watching Carols in the Domain and this really reminds me of my childhood.  I would watch these without fail every year and it's still a dream of mine to go to one in person instead of watching it through a tv screen.  I love Christmas music and am that person who will have a cheeky listen it throughout the year....  Sorry but a bit of Buble is sometimes what the soul needs!

Thinking of these carols, I remember I always wanted to be in the orchestra.  Have probably well missed my chance but you know a girl can still dream!

Tomorrow, won't be all that interesting for me as I've set myself the task of cleaning my room.  Again.  I went looking for my water colour things today because I have an idea I want to try..  Made an absolute mess of my room trying to find everything!  Looked under my bed and all my uni papers and that fell and I just sighed.  Full on sighed out and yes I should have fixed it up there and then but having another sort out of everything and getting rid of scraps tomorrow will be a good thing!

I did find my water colour things in the end and have dabbled with the pencils and will be doing the water aspect of everything later! :)

But for now I am going to keep singing along to the Christmas music and probably have a little boogie too!!

Until next time, keep smiling and don't get your tinsel in a tangle ;)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time, Em! Merry merry Christmas to you :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a Merry merry Christmas to you and you family as well Leta :) Em xxx

      Delete
  2. happy new year and merry chirstmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year Sofia! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx