Thursday, 15 December 2016

Music On Repeat: Volume 5

You all know how much I love a good tune and I love sharing what I've been listening too with you all!

Got some more of my favourite songs - hope you enjoy!

Glory Days by Little Mix.  I have to have to have to have to start of with an album.  Just loving the heck of this album!  I tweeted that this was going to be my summer album and I still stand by this!  Such a different sound from the gals but I am loving it!  My favourites from the album are Power, Shout Out To My Ex, No More Sad Songs, Nothing Else Matters and Nobody Like You.  Honestly I could have listed the entire album but those songs are what I click for the most, especially Power!


This Town, Niall Horan.  I have always loved Niall and when I saw that he'd dropped a single, did I drop what I was doing to listen to it?  Yes and no haha I delayed having breakfast to give it a listen and it was well worth it!

Mercy, Shawn Mendes. I knew of Shawn Mendes but I never listened to any of his music until recently where I heard him singing live in a video on Facebook and I felt like kicking myself!  Because his voice is incredible and Mercy would have to be my favourite of his!


King, Years & Years.  I remember I liked this song when it first came out but I'd only listen to it whenever it came on the radio.  I started listening to it again towards the end of my university semester and it's a good song to jam out too!


My Love Is Gone, SAFIA.  Facebook ads, you won.  I kept hearing this song on Facebook and got so annoyed of only hearing a snippet of it that I just needed to hear the entire things.  And you guessed it, I love it!

If you want to know what else I've been listening to, I will leave my tunes playlist in this post (if I can remember how!!) 



Until next time, keep smiling and don't get your tinsel in a tangle ;)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of Niall for releasing This Town, it's such a beautiful song :) Also, I definitely agree - the new Little Mix album is amazing! x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah same!! I agree, I loved it the minute I heard it! I'm listening to Glory Days as we speak hahaha love it so much!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx