Friday, 16 December 2016

My Day On Thursday - Secret Santa and Graduation Robes {15.12.16)

I woke up a little bit after 6:30am and this was the earliest I'd been up since waking up to see the first sunrise of summer while I was over in Adelaide and to be honest, I was struggling!  Late-ish wake ups have been a regular occurrence since finishing university and it was fun trying to get myself together in the morning!

My friends from music had organised a Secret Santa and the day had finally arrived where we would finally come together for a spot of lunch and have all all of our gifts exchanged.  I met up with Amity and Jasmine in the morning and it was nice to see the Christmas Tree in the mall!  It was huge, huge was an understatement!


We walked around and did a bit of Christmas shopping and went to sit in Royal Park to have a little chocolate picnic and have some long overdue catch ups under a tree!  I hadn't seen everyone since our end of year concert so we all had a lot to catch up on!

We had some Lindt Chocolate and I also had a Kinder Surprise because I'm an adult!  And we also had some fun with the new sticker feature on Snapchat!!  Many, many laughs!!


A short walk to Seaport, we met up with Emily and Claire where we would be having some lunch and exchanging (in secret) our gifts for Secret Santa.  It was awesome seeing everyone open their gifts and everyone had bought such thoughful gifts!  Jasmine and I had each other for Secret Santa which was quite funny and Jasmine got me some M&Ms and this Niffler model set and book which I could have squealed at when I saw it!  When we went to see Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, I fell in love with the cheeky little Niffler!!

Definitely going to be making this very soon!

Amity also got us all these cute Christmas Tree Decorations which I'll hang up somewhere in my room!  Was right up my alley of things that I adore!  I have such amazing friends!!! :) :) :)


We ate at Levee Food Co and I'd been here before to get ice cream years ago but never to sit down and have a meal.  I'd looked at their menu the night before and saw there were two risottos, a vegan one and then a chicken one!  I got the vegan one as it had mushrooms and pumpkin and I love those foods so I couldn't go past it!

After we ate and chatted and had some drinks, I was going to be meeting up with a uni friend Megan to go and collect our robes for the graduation ceremony!  I also hasn't seen Megan in ages so it was nice to see her and catch up and also try and figure out where exactly we had to collect everything from!

I've got my robes hanging up and on the outside of my wardrobe and I think it's now finally sinking in that I'm graduating!!  The robes have these insane shoulder pads and they're pretty long too but I am so looking forward to getting dressed up to wear them tomorrow!  Our faculty has a bright pink sash too which is interesting!  Oh and the funky little hat whose name I've forgotten!  That is so cool!  I can't wait to show you all some photos of my Graduation!!!


Still on the robes, I think this is the closest I'll get to ever going to Hogwarts!  You literally feel like you're in their school uniform when you're wearing them!

Until next time, keep smiling and don't get your tinsel in a tangle ;)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx